ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
Yet again, I eagerly await evidence of such.

The answer you are looking for is right on this thread.
Some of the victims have been nominated already on page one.
oh yeah
So your "evidence" consists of some quotes from people who are angry because they were banned for breaking the rules (Not to mention a few blatantly sarcastic posts).

That's... disappointing, frankly. I'd been hoping for something marginally more interesting.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
So your "evidence" consists of some quotes from people who are angry because they were banned for breaking the rules (Not to mention a few blatantly sarcastic posts).

That's... disappointing, frankly. I'd been hoping for something marginally more interesting.

Here's something marginally more interesting that your excuses:

http://chairs.com/
oh yeah
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
The answer you are looking for is right on this thread.
Some of the victims have been nominated already on page one.

Since it might not have been previously obvious, I'll help you out a little. The posts I quoted on the first page were in no way directed at hanz0's ability to moderate correctly they were directed at this thread. All the examples I chose were laughable occurrences of self important users either thinking they were above the rules or knew the rules better than us (they don't).

As far as users being scared to post, I'm going to call bullshit on that. The majority of the users on this forum have no trouble following the rules on a day to day basis and still enjoy their time here, I assume this as they haven't left yet. If you can't handle simple rules and aren't able to follow etiquette that requires you to basically contribute something of meaning and worth, then perhaps this isn't the right forum for you. Either that or find yourself a spammy clan/organisation which fits your definition of fun posting, which from what I can gather is useless/spam.
Last edited by Fee; Sep 14, 2011 at 06:56 PM.
I'll leave this thread, I guess I'm just annoying people =|
I'm sorry if you didn't want your post to be a reference, by the way, Fee.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
Here's something marginally more interesting that your excuses:

http://chairs.com/

At this point, it's hard to tell if you're joking or if you legitimately think that that's power abuse.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
At this point, it's hard to tell if you're joking or if you legitimately think that that's power abuse.

hanz0, the link of chairs was more interesting than the thread. Just accept the fact that you're a great mod ninja demi-god.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by Rezapro6 View Post
who is the most annoying moderator ? post your comment here

Oh for goodness sake! Enough with these stupid "annoying moderator" threads. They're doing their FUCKING JOB!
duh-uhhhmm... the most anooyingest moderater is fish becauz he always does his job and doesn't afraid of anything
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma