Toribash
Original Post
[GM]Unite The Allies!

"Alone we are weak, together we are strong."
Tired of those typical, "Clan Vs Clan" events? "Player vs Player?" or even just "Simple single player replays?" Well now I'm asking YOU for a collaboration of skills
...but here is the catch Clans, You will not only showcase your skills, But one of your Allies! that's right toribashians you now have a purpose to ally!
Pick your ally and begin your work!

Info
-Two clans needs to team up and create a thread what will showcase your Clan and your
Ally.
-Both clans will feed off of each others strengths and weaknesses in order to create a bond stronger than ever!
- The event will have 3 parts to it.
-Story: Create an epic story of your clan and Ally (How you met, an adventure together. Does not need to be real just make it fun and awesome!)
-Artwork: Depict your bond through a piece of Art (Banners, Short clips, ect.)
-Collab replays: Create a collab of replays that will show your teamwork! Must have two different clan members in the replay. (Spars, Parkours, fights ect) "5 replays"

Rules

-Each Clan must represent AT LEAST 3 members from both clans (this does not have to be an even amount from both. example 3 from one clan, 5 from another.)
-Collab must have two people from SEPARATE clans.
-Label everyone's name who appears and which clan they represent in your artwork.
-AT LEAST one of the clans must have a WIP thread for us to check out (this will eventually become your Final Thread).

Judging
The judging will be based off of
-Teamwork
-Creativity
-How well all three categories flow together

Who will judge
-The GM team.

Deadline|Prizes

Deadline may 16th.
1st place + Both clans
2nd place + Both clans

Application
Clan Name:
Ally Name:
Link to WIP/Final Thread:

Apps

Replays - http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=405996
Last edited by teague19; May 6, 2013 at 11:24 PM.
So is the event submitting time over now?
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Isn't this over?
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
I don't know if any of the clans managed to make it up to the deadline, but I'd suggest postponing this for a few weeks from now, when summer vacations start to kick in, if everyone agrees.
Seemed like a fun event
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
I suppose everyone would be okay with that, May's a busier month. I'm sure there'd be at least one entry complete by, say, mid-June perhaps?
But why's the rum gone? :v
Due to the fact that every single clan that entered literally only had 1 requirement done the decisions was tough, the placements will be as follows.

Fl0w/Relax all 1st

Urban unit/T 2nd

Thank you all for trying your best we may attempt this again.

Erth Moderated Message:
Prizes sent.
fl0w prizes sent to: William
RelaxAll prizes sent to: k6vamees
Urban prizes sent to: Urbank
[T] prizes sent to Tamer0
Last edited by Erth; Jun 3, 2013 at 06:41 AM.