Ranking
Original Post
Unite the Allies: Replays
Undoubtedly our strongest area lads, let's fucking show 'em why

Here's the info:
ollab replays: Create a collab of replays that will show your teamwork! Must have two different clan members in the replay. (Spars, Parkours, fights ect) "5 replays"

Our styles obviously all vary, but if we can try and match up, it'd be cool
Oblivion + Swexx?
Shook + Leilak?
Tamer0 + Numbers?
Larfen + Elate?

We can re-use members too, just at least 3 from each clan
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Guessing so

don't see why not, but I'll check with Teaguey poo
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Hmm, that sounds inteteresting. I'm with Larfen, great :3
[ORMO][TW][Ex-GM]
|RUSSUR|ABYSS|HACK|URBAN|DMND|
Nightin + Swexx* because I miss seeing Nightin's replays, because his style matches and because I can't commit to anything here during exam season

Alternative: mix up everybody to get replays where you noticeably see two really different styles
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Yo hit me up with a pm if you wanna do an SP replay collab (I ain't doin no spar shit no way no how)
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Willing to work with someone here on a replay today or tomorrow or the day after that (preferably a madman with -30.00). You'll find me usually on #ormo, so give me a query.

Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
Alternative: mix up everybody to get replays where you noticeably see two really different styles

Great idea.
Last edited by Nightin; May 10, 2013 at 04:56 AM.
[T]
<~Phoenix_afk> fu
Dumbers lets make a replay together for old time's sake.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~