Toribash
I just want to feel better and live a normal life <3
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
My dudes 11 nights in a row of 4 hours sleep i feel quite great, also i started tons of replays but motivate me to finish them lol
Kind of out of context question, does anyone know where i can find people who want to buy my digital art? I'm kinda low on money and I'm in a far away poor country so selling traditional art is not an option.

Like where do i find people who want to comission paintings and stuff like that?
Originally Posted by Thronior View Post
Kind of out of context question, does anyone know where i can find people who want to buy my digital art? I'm kinda low on money and I'm in a far away poor country so selling traditional art is not an option.

Like where do i find people who want to comission paintings and stuff like that?

If you have an art gallery somewhere, people may contact you. There's a variety of portfolio websites out there for artists.
First step I recommend is making your own website, which isnt difficult but can advertise and represent various of your pieces. I also recommend a personal project option <3
I did my first tricking replay like every and I feel pretty accomplished that my rust still let's me exist lmao. It's quite Evil ;)