Toribash
Original Post
Added some answers to the OP.

Q: Will I get to keep my Toribash account when switching to Toribash Next? Will my username still be there?
A: Yes, your account will work in both Toribash and Toribash Next.

Q: Will my Toricredits become obsolete?
A: No, you will be able to use both the Toricredits you got from Toribash and the new Tori Coins in Toribash Next.

Q: Will I be able to use all my current items in Toribash Next?
A: No, but some items would work in both games. Complete list of items will be announced in future.

Q: Will my Toribash replays work in Toribash Next?
A: No. Toribash Next uses a different engine and Toribash replays are incompatible with it.

Q: Will Toribash mods work in Toribash Next?
A: Toribash Next won't support currently existing mods but modmakers will be given tools to make them compatible with the new engine.

Q: Will my current textures work in Toribash Next?
A: We will try to keep bodyparts' UV maps similar so those in Toribash, so if everything goes fine - yes, they will.

Q: Will Toribash Next items be tradeable?
A: Yes, the game will have an open market similar to Toribash.

Q: Will clans be still a thing in Toribash Next?
A: Yes, Toribash and Toribash Next are going to share the clan system.

Q: Will Toribash be discontinued after Toribash Next release?
A: No, we'll continue support for both games.

Q: Will my old laptop be able to run Toribash Next?
A: Similar to Toribash, the new game will have customizable graphics settings. You probably need to upgrade your system if it's only able to run the command prompt though.

Q: Will Toribash players be able to fight Toribash Next players?
A: No, this won't be possible.

Q: What programming language(s) will be used in Toribash Next?
A: We're going to use C++ and C#

Q: Will Toribash Next stay Free to Play?
A: Yes.
Originally Posted by Sir
Q: Will my old laptop be able to run Toribash Next?
A: Similar to Toribash, the new game will have customizable graphics settings. You probably need to upgrade your system if it's only able to run the command prompt though.

a laptop that runs current toribash at 60 fps on minimum graphics, will it be able to run Toribash Next in low settings at 60 fps aswell?

kinda wanna know because its my laptop and I can't upgrade it yet, need some time
Death offered by: TyZi ; Butler ; Sunther ; Manitoda
Originally Posted by Jaker250 View Post
a laptop that runs current toribash at 60 fps on minimum graphics, will it be able to run Toribash Next in low settings at 60 fps aswell?

kinda wanna know because its my laptop and I can't upgrade it yet, need some time

It can. But if it still can't...
Just install Razer Cortex.
It may help.
As far as mod making goes will we be able to have more options for modmaking and more movable objects?
YES, toribash is finnallyy gettin back to life, i d like to seee all these old and new players come and play this game, thanks hampuu
Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
Awesome news hampa! Please take a look at the features wishlist our little modders group put together. There are quite a few, but even if a fraction of them is implemented it'd be a big deal: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?pli=1#gid=0

This is awesome, thanks