Ranking
Original Post
This is going to be great (aka OMG FINALLY). Do you have a planed date that you will feel this new game will be out or even like a closed beta (closed alpha would be even better)? Cuz you know we out here waitin for somthin.
Originally Posted by MrMiyagy View Post
They can add a decimal point easily and not that hard to code.

In Toribash next or if Hampa updates the current Toribash with decimal points of the frames. Basically, showing more parts in one frame.
This is really great. I'm excited with this new version of Toribash, even if I lose all replays, this a new fresh start for all of us. People wonder if their name will be the same? That's the only question I have.

And if you need some early alpha testers, count me in. o7
Necrobumping Elite Master - ps dont tell Fred
jag såg de där https://gyazo.com/2bb5d1c33d72abf6549b5558c54c9fa8
Originally Posted by djrain2000 View Post
This is going to be great (aka OMG FINALLY). Do you have a planed date that you will feel this new game will be out or even like a closed beta (closed alpha would be even better)? Cuz you know we out here waitin for somthin.

You mean 'open' beta and alpha
This is so exciting. Make toribash great again!
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Which is why I am saying it wouldn't be unstable. Also, I bet he means open, I hope he means open beta or alpha. Will be great.
Originally Posted by MrMiyagy View Post
They can add a decimal point easily and not that hard to code.

sadly, computers don't work as intuitively as human minds do.
do you know how much this would decrease performance?
it's like saying 'why don't you divide pixels up into 10 parts'.
A turnframe is just like a pixel, in the sense that it's optimised, making 10 parts of each frame would be multiplying the frames by 10.

also they can't just 'add' a decimal point. they would have to redesign the whole logic of the game because now there's 10 times more frames.
Can we have destructible objects like in Sumotori Dreams?

Gameplay below

It would be cool seeing toris crash through and destroying objects.

Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
Originally Posted by Miracle11 View Post
This is really great. I'm excited with this new version of Toribash, even if I lose all replays, this a new fresh start for all of us. People wonder if their name will be the same? That's the only question I have.

And if you need some early alpha testers, count me in. o7

Yes Miracle the name will stay the same.