Toribash
The movesaver script exists for this reason.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
'=' expected near '+'
What am I doing wrong and how to fix this? I had solved this problem before but I forgot how I did that...
Give us the source.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
Don't judge me for my dirty code :3

code

Last edited by dainiusb; Jul 14, 2013 at 11:53 PM.
I don't get that error when running your code.

Lua script error: data/script/testet.lua:258: attempt to index global 'height' (a nil value)
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
That's odd O.o And I'm not getting error you are getting...
NEWZ: I've found same script in other folder...and it starts without errors...but...now I don't know how I fixed that error AGAIN!
So here's new problem: after first round it spams me off with start_new_game()....What to do? Or maybe I should call next_game() instead of start_new_game()(tried - stops)?
Last edited by dainiusb; Jul 15, 2013 at 09:34 AM.
Question, are we allowed to post ruby questions or any other kind of scripting programs here also? If I can't can someone PM me for help?
Try Rapid Threads, or bother Eleeleth.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Is there a command to get the chat? Like if I wanted to use the result of /stats for something? Thanks in advance.

edit: I want /stats in order to get win ratio, so if there's a command to just do that, that'd work wonders.
Last edited by isaac; Jul 27, 2013 at 07:23 AM.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop