Toribash
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
just played a team that consisted of heimerdinger, xin zhao, shen, annie, and nasus

Are you kidding me

Oh God the sheer humanity

I imagine the teamfights... did you even have time to react
For some odd reason I have all champs available anyone else have all there champs available ?

Edit:

nvm is just a glitch happening atm.

Edit:

What's a normal or most used build for mundo.

Because right now I think full hp build doesn't work that well :S.

what should I throw in the hp build acually.

Right now I start with that shield , afterwards that ruby hp then the belt , then frozen mallet etc.
Last edited by iNoTo; Jul 30, 2010 at 09:22 PM.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
Originally Posted by T0astman View Post
You get raped Mega?
Also yeah add me DaveyFit
Yeah Hamster I was talking about the big fuck off stun, apparently its getting an AOE but I think someone may have been trolling me on that.
Best combo for ashe Imo? Shoot ice arrow, teleport, get there as arrow hits, proceed to rape.

And yes i'm very bad against Heim he makes me tear my hair out. But I still manage to get him ^_^

If by teleport you mean the actual teleport spell, there would have to be minions around said person or he/she would have to be by one of your towers, let alone the fact that the stun doesn't last even close to long enough as the teleport channeling is.
Servers busy. Probably due to the massive amount of people trying to get double IP
hi
If the server is busy and not offline, go to the client where you press play and hit these keys.

Up Down Left Right Up Up Down Down

That bypasses the "Busy" icon and comes up with play, thus letting you into the server.
Even so the released all the champions for everyone to play right now since they have an issue about a bug or something or it was an glitch.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
Yeah, it's called the Konami code, developers and shit use it to get into the servers if for some reason they are busy.