Ranking
..Slip isn't banned. He just doesn't have any kind of staff position anymore.

And only 'ones' banned for inactivity are those 11000(?) people who Jarmund banned for their own safety.

[Edit]: Fee: FUUUU-
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.
Well I guess that leads to a new question, then why was he banned? (I can't remember the exact ban reason written, but it was something to do with 'protective measure' right? what is that about?)

EDIT: Oh I remember now;
SlipAnc | temporary damage control | Oct 1, 2011 | Never | Jarmund
Last edited by Gorman; Oct 7, 2011 at 05:58 AM.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Temporary damage control. That is all you need to know, we won't be getting into specifics.
Slightly /offtopic someone in irc said he's slipanc and wanted to sell me 750k for 30 usd or something.

This must've been asked a thousand times, but when is 4.0 coming out, roughly - during this year, next year?
Imajire
Originally Posted by JireBank View Post
Slightly /offtopic someone in irc said he's slipanc and wanted to sell me 750k for 30 usd or something.

This must've been asked a thousand times, but when is 4.0 coming out, roughly - during this year, next year?

4.0 will come out when it is done.

Our divination services are not offered to the public.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Multiple questions.

What powers do Msquad members have?

Do Smods have ingame powers?

What staff position does hanz0 have?

What are the main responsibilities and duties of a GM?
Originally Posted by Akmal View Post
Multiple questions.

What powers do Msquad members have?

Infraction and local mod powers, plus some eatures which help, 'em to do their market related work.

Do Smods have ingame powers?

Yes.

What staff position does hanz0 have?

hanz0 is general use robot made solely for moderating this god forsaken forum.

What are the main responsibilities and duties of a GM?

Hosting tourneys and events, keeping ingame activity up and working as a ingame police.

Dat power of BOLD!!

Gotta admit that my answers are bit shallow, but should give fairly good picture of what we/they/hanz0 does.
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.