Ranking
View Poll Results: Do you find post counts signifigant?
Important
32 Votes / 18.60%
I enjoy having one but it isnt very signifigant
76 Votes / 44.19%
I don't know what to think
12 Votes / 6.98%
I find it insignifigant
52 Votes / 30.23%
Voters: 172. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

It's entirely insignificant to me. I mean sure, having a large number beneath your avatar is dandy and all, but it's just that; a number. I do believe that most people subconsciously put more trust in people with a bigger dick post count though, since it's assumed to imply experience, especially when combined with an early join date. I hope this doesn't appear too self-gratifying. =P

TL;DR: nah.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Doesn't matter to me, but I like having one. Like a pre-pubescent kid, he doesn't all care much that he has a penis, but he's glad it's there.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
I find it insignificant, but only when it refers to my own post count.
It somewhat points out regular forum users from time to time forum users.
Its really only relevant to me when determining applications into the clan or orgs that I am in.
DAMN.
Sometimes I wonder 'How the fuck did I rack up this many posts.' It doesn't matter to me, in short.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Important. I take it as a sign of how long you've been dedicated to the forums.

The post count/join date ratio is usually an instant decider on some clans. Low post count = rejection, joined toribash the same month = rejected.
Very important. More posts = bigger e-penis.

No but in all seriousness I don't care at all. It's just a number that shows how much you post. That doesn't really mean anything. If I actually cared I wouldn't post in wibbles so much.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Doesn't matter to me, i get all the e-peen i need from my join date ;o.

[T]
#hi

i dont think postcount is very important, it doesnt do you any good, its just a number.
Mhm.
Post count is inversely proportional to the size of your rl penis but directly proportional to your e-penis, other than that post count has no significance to me :3
I R IRONMAN