Ranking
Originally Posted by Kosuke758 View Post
My Friends show me about this game,and my first Id is....umm forgot.I think its onizuka758.

Gelatine are you indonesia?

No I am not.
Google searched "Ragdoll fighting games" And found it.
Discord:Kasey#8099
Big genital guy hmu ladies
Just like the other Old Schoolers, fun-motion.com
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
i was looking through the games on wiiware, i saw that you can "Create your own moves" and i was like ZOMG so i bing'd it to see if there was a cheaper version. and there it was.
for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EDIT: wow, i guess i just lengthened hotshots story.
Mhm.
My brother played it via singleplayer, and showed it to me. I started playing it alot via SP starting around late Dec 2007, registered to the forums and ingame several months after.
Back for good.
my teacher was making me download some math based game 2 years ago to study with, and this was somehow in the download link. I opened it up and was like wtf is this shit?. Then i watched the tutorial, and i was like err? and i went in singleplayer, and tried to attack uke and failed. sooner or later after alot of practicing i really was addicted, and one day 2 years ago i spent 16 hours straight on this game >.> rainy day during summer with nothing to do... Told my friends about it who choose to play runescape over this and here i am.
I heard about it in a comment about endorphin on youtube,looked it up and now im loving it
I misspelled something my friend wanted me to look up and it brought me here, since then I've kind of just stuck with it. Oh well.
DAMN.