Ranking
I had this one dream that was relatively scary, Think of that really long slide in that one water park,
So me and my bro were riding on them but it wasnt a wet ride, and your supposedly suppose to land on this big cushion when your done flying through the air, and when it was my turn and i was in the air i was thinking how i was gonna land on the big cushion, and all the sudden i noticed that my aim was off and was gonna hit the ground, and turns out i hit the ground on my shoulder and died, and NO! i did not wake up theres more, I was a ghost and was trying to talk to my mom and brother but my voice couldn't get to them, they all said i was dead too, i woke up but wasnt scared what so ever.
I used to hate going to sleep at night when I was real little because I would always have nightmares. Eventually I started repeating in my mind every night "I won't remember my dream, I won't remember my dream"

and then after a while, I stopped remembering my dreams except for every once in a while. I think I've undone that by now, and try to remember as many dreams as I can. I want to eventually lucid dream.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
This happened last night actually. I woke up and walked right over to my laptop. ( Which is odd because i useally shower and do other waking up crap. ) I opened up toribash and off-topic was gone, with a note that said it sucked because it was turning into wibbles.
I woke up smiling bigger then i ever had.

Because i fucking hate off-wibbles.
piss
Hmm .....
I dream that i found my lost cat that lost a week ago
I was very excited
Then i woke up , and feel very disappointed

One month later , i found my cat already grown up
when i was on the way to supermarket
i took him home , but he already in ownership of another people
He's not loyal anymore
He ran away that night

Tomorrow , i had the same dream
Please bring back Organiζations board
My funniest dream, also my best....
So here goes.

It was night, when I was at the clubhouse nearby my house. My friend went home and I was alone. Then, I see a small statue in front of me, and it seriously wake me up because the statue says "Woi Jason" which is in Bahasa Indonesian language and "Hey Jason" in English.

I woke up, and I laughed... Then I goto bath getting ready for school.
Enigma | Indonesian?
rip aelise, she wil b remembrd
A year or two back I saw the greatest dream I've ever had. I remember flying over the clouds during sunrise or set (not sure which one, but you know the orangy look of skies).
Something like this:
I looked around and what I saw was the most beautiful view I've ever seen in my dreams or in real life. Everything was filled with color and life, the detail was more than what I could see in real life. I think someone was with me but I'm not sure who. Nevertheless after flying a bit with an amazingly realistic feeling of my surroundings something appeared on the left corner of my eye. I looked left and saw some kind of target
I woke up and the feeling was amazing. In a fraction of a second I thought this must mean something, and for a few seconds as I walked in my house, I prayed and thought to myself: "If there really is a purpose for everything, give me a sign." What I thought in my head was directed to something I thought of as omniscient and omnipotent, I think I thought of the benign universe that moment when I prayed for a sign. I took some paper from a pile I hadn't read before and opened the magazine from somewhere in the middle, asking in my mind a sign, anything. I had opened the comic section and one of the three comics included a like target to what I had seen in my dream just before it ended.

That was the happiest moment of my life. It is hard to describe how strong of an impact this event actually had on me.
Imajire
i only remember my dreams if i sleep in> like to today i was being raped by a zombie stripper . Worst nightmare ever
Originally Posted by WuTangLee View Post
I won a fight against five guys

I had sex at poolside

In the same dream
had a dream where ben ten teamed up with me and some werewolves and kicked ass everywhere
pennis and also dicke and balls