ES Recruitment Drive
i dressed up as edward cullen last year.
ruffled my hair and threw glitter on my face.

dunno how im gna top that this year
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Jake the dog ftw haha my gf's gonna be lady rainicorn lolol
Nerdiness level has risen to new heights here. I'm probably gonna get cross faded as fuu on Halloween MAYBE roll if my gf is down and I'm gonna go Trick R' Treating with a group of friends in this really rich community and not know what the hells going on ahahaha. Also Im making a Finn costume for a friend haha Ill post pics sunday since its gonna be TIGHT and I might not finish it saturday.
Also f partying on halloween, my cousin's friend got aids after going to a halloween party near the place they held last years electric daisy festival or w/e you call it haha
Wanna play some [CHESS]? <3
you're never too old for free candy

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
give out candy and scare the shit out of kids

what i have been doing for years now
Anime United
I'm dressing as Adam Jensen and going to a party with 3 friends, we want to do a massive Jensen dance so big that it causes the globe to turn left and right repetitively
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Unfortunately, on my country people don't really care about Halloween, but it should be cool.
If there was halloween on my country, I would wear something similar to my Tori, so people would get really confused.
On your knees...
The grey company is arriving now...
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
i dressed up as edward cullen last year.
ruffled my hair and threw glitter on my face.

dunno how im gna top that this year

Dress up as the Pillsbury Dough boy, it would be insanely awesome.

Or you could dress as a Giant Domo?
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/