yes
4 Votes / 80.00%
yes?
1 Votes / 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
La Musica De Twin!
I Have Been summoned by the geeky members themselves, and today i would like to share the gospel of yeat.

Noah Oliver Smith, known professionally as Yeat, is an American rapper and songwriter from Portland, Oregon. Known for his eccentric online persona and music production, Yeat initially rose to popularity in 2021 after the release of his mixtape 4L, where tracks such as "Sorry Bout That" and "Money Twërk" garnered attention on TikTok. He received a co-sign from Drake, who referenced lyrics to his later single "Gët Busy" in a 2021 Instagram post.[1] In 2021, he signed to Zack Bia's Field Trip Recordings in a joint venture deal with Geffen Records.[2]

Now with the upcoming release of his new album this friday titled "2 Alivë"(Pictured Below):

So with the album on the way this thread will be used to spread the influnce of yeat and share personal favorites of mine.
Feel free to post some of your favorites as well, or if you are a new listener please share some songs you enjoy.
With that being said Enjoy!
Last edited by Twin; Apr 7, 2022 at 05:41 AM.
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
Yeat is a Genius. He’s absolute. He’s the savior of this planet. He is what this generation needed. He’s my lord and savior, my idol. He’s a demigod. An angel brought to Earth to bless us all. Yeat is truly a magic worker I mean, look at this truly magnificent melody he has created in. Its mind-blowing. A brand new sound. A brand new vibe. He has multiple flows which not a lot of rappers can do while sounding good. Yeat is not only a rapper, but a artist, a designer, he also makes some of his beats, he doesn’t need to write, he just freestyles. He makes 15 songs a day. He’s truly passionate about his music. He was destined to bless our ears. Listening to Yeat isn’t enough, I need him to be inside of me. Yeat is truly amazing. Thank you God, for bringing us Yeat. If you ever feel sad, or maybe, down, just remember the world is 4.543 billion years old and you somehow managed to exist at the same time as Yeat. Young talent Yeat. My King, My solution, my muse, my oxygen, my world, Yeat.

https://open.spotify.com/album/0d1BFY8z15vye3KjtLvF3u?si=TAFLZ_yKQTWWeQsEGEMgZw
Originally Posted by Nausea View Post
you the average tiktoker

you are just hating on greatness.

the rise of yeat is upon us.

YEAT ON TOP
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
the new album feels like god whispering in my ears.