ES Recruitment Drive
kinda disliked the first kick only because i know how good you are and i know you couldve utilized that grab so much better.
the manip was dope keep it up mack i enjoy your replays bby ;*
Ishi4admin Wh-ORMO
the first grab is perfectly used, loved it

not sure if i like the chest grab, it looked a bit strange since it was in a weird position. also, if you were going for a more powerful hit, the fact that your leg hits your wrist when your foot hits the crotch removes like more than half of the power in your kick. still, if you were only going for 1 dm, its totally fine since you can't really notice it

decap was really satisfying, it was just like POP
oh yeah
Thanks guys. I didn't even ntice my hand touching my leg, will keep this in mind for next time.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Looked sick. Awesome spins, nice run.
Only problem I have is how you got to the top, it looked a bit too forced.
|Replays|
Shikken- the opener is pretty cool, gj. the manip is good, but i dont like the grab in uke's foot. your movements are cool and the dms are nice. gg.
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
Thanks arakata.
Made this one for a [Monk] private event.
Attached Files
|Replays|
thats cool as hell, i totally thought you were going to let it fall after that tap where you flew backwards, but somehow you managed to comeback

knee dm was sick, the rest of the replay was alright but overall that was a pretty sweet replay. the tweaks during the pose looked iffy though, its really hard to avoid but it really bothers me whenever i see it
oh yeah
pusga said everything i was going to say except the arm skeet thing looked really cool too, awesome replay broooo
wow that
sucked
Thanks guys, glad you enjoyed it.
|Replays|
wowowow mack, awesome replay dude. the opener is... damn, pretty cool xD. G.J 11/10
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.