Ranking
Original Post
+Can you get banned for awesome avatars?
<---- could i get banned or infracted because of this?
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Why did you post the rules of wibbles? Just wait till an SMod sees this, and we'll hear if it's legal or not. I doubt if that's a big deal, though, so banning you just because of that probably won't happen.
If anything you might get a single infraction point, if you do just change your avatar, but it should be fine in my opinion, oh and if people complain for religious reasons it might be easier to just switch it, but toribash's community should recognise that your avatar is a joke.
i dont think it would classify as religiously bad like in the wibble rule link, because they mean like no flaming someone on their religion and I dont think anyone should take this offensively but i want a mod or smod to answer this
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
I doubt you'll get banned, but when picking out an avatar like this, please keep in mind that an overwhelming majority of Toribash players are small children, so flaunting around a picture of what many of them consider their Saviour flicking them off probably isn't the best idea ;)

In all honesty, you probably won't get banned, but I can't really confirm that.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
If you're not sure about it, then pick a different one.

You probably wouldn't get banned, but we wouldn't bat an eye if an smod decided to change it to something a bit more... humiliating.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&