Toribash
Original Post
do you ride bikes?
do you ride?how long have you ridden?
what do you ride

i ride bmx mainly, since 2017 with a 2 ish year gap for a knee injury
im currently riding a custom build with a sunday soundwave v3 frame

ive also had a used gravity bike that was like 4k$ new but i only rode it a handful of times cuz my city was just not built for it, u need literal mountains and 30 ft jumps to have fun on a bike like that, ended up selling it for more than i paid for

i had a GT Backwoods from like 1996 for a few years but i traded it and another bike to help get me the gravity bike (trek scratch 8 )

ive worked at a local bike store since 2018 and im a bike nerd so yall can ask bike related questions and ill try to help
Last edited by Kirito; 1 Week Ago at 10:21 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
I almost bought a bmx but I'm too old to be doing tricks now so I ended up not buying it.

I did have a motorcycle for the past 2 years but it got totaled by vandals when I parked it on the street the other day. It was a supermoto style bike, the drz400sm. I am kinda sad about it, but also glad I don't have to sell it and that I didn't hurt myself on it.
🫷🦚🫸
Oh man if you were looking for other hog riders I would've been your guy.

BMX is cool too I guess. Nice bike. Have you thought about investing in a hog?
motorcycles are bikes too! i want to but ive had too many friends die to them, id like to get a pitbike and some dirt tracks to fuck around with but i got other priorities
-----
Originally Posted by sirkill1 View Post
I almost bought a bmx but I'm too old to be doing tricks now so I ended up not buying it.

I did have a motorcycle for the past 2 years but it got totaled by vandals when I parked it on the street the other day. It was a supermoto style bike, the drz400sm. I am kinda sad about it, but also glad I don't have to sell it and that I didn't hurt myself on it.

youre never to old to ride bmx! theres people picking it up in there 50s! ive ridden with one in his 70s before! just ride within your limits and play it safe no reason to yeet yourself down a 15 stair and cripple yourself, but u can play around on curbs or do flatland balance stuff, thats mostly what i do
Last edited by Kirito; 1 Week Ago at 04:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
I feel like it's definitely one of those things that you need to learn when you're younger or you'll injure yourself if you pick it up when you're older lol. Like gymnastics or boxing. Ya motorcycles are dangerous but offroad is less likely to kill you because of the lower speed, plenty of opportunity to get injured though if you go over your ability. The risk is much more in other drivers than yourself unless you're doing purposely dangerous shit beyond your abilities.
🫷🦚🫸
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
Oh man if you were looking for other hog riders I would've been your guy.

I’m looking for hog rider
dbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdb
Originally Posted by sirkill1 View Post
I feel like it's definitely one of those things that you need to learn when you're younger or you'll injure yourself if you pick it up when you're older lol. Like gymnastics or boxing. Ya motorcycles are dangerous but offroad is less likely to kill you because of the lower speed, plenty of opportunity to get injured though if you go over your ability. The risk is much more in other drivers than yourself unless you're doing purposely dangerous shit beyond your abilities.

only need to learn young if u wanna make a career out of bmx, u can just have fun on the bike and ride within ur limits, only do stuff ur comfortable trying, u can get a bmx bike with front and rear brakes and play around with flatland stuff, its relatively safe and low risk, u might get small bruises n scrapes but itd be hard to get a life altering injury or smthn of that level unless ur doing shit u got no business doing, give it a shot man youll love it! if u enjoyed the journey in toribash to get better bmx is very similar in the skill curve
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message: