Ranking
I really have no idea why they were fired, but box was pretty upset.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
BEHOLD THE TRUTH!!!!

Originally Posted by Huck View Post
The GMs have a policy for sexual abuse and unfortunately, both Uric and box were caught at the scene of the crime. The victim has asked to remain anonymous, so for now, he shall be known as Festus (note, this is not the same Festus as the current GM, Festus). Festus was abused in multiple fashions, most of which are too revealing and gruesome to be said aloud. By the time Uric and box were caught, the crime had already lingered on for several hours. We found signs of struggle, as well as multiple welts and bruises all over Festus's body. We suspect both Uric and box to have been wielding weapons, most likely hard sticks. Wait a minute, I've just received word from our ground crew that they used black flexible devices in the assault. One can only suspect what those were used for, but it just goes to show you how brutal these two criminals were in their attack.

Crimes like these are beginning to become more common as the GMs expand, and it is becoming harder and harder to discover the culprits. But today, we take one big step to stopping these atrocities. As you can see, both Uric and box have been stripped of their GM colors. Although an official court date hasn't been announced yet, we can expect a hearing within the next week, as long as Tinerr doesn't let the assault paperwork pile up.

This is Huck, reporting live from the GM underground.

~Huck out

The Fetus has spoken
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Never knew there's a GM underground, i wonder whats it like.
And cool report huck
thanks for speaking fetus :3
Glad to know some details in this crime :3
Originally Posted by Festus View Post
...The Fetus has spoken

And the Fetus is always right.
--
Now let's call Culapou for another of his incredibly awesome investigations on what motivated the crime.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
Dun... Dun... DUNNNN

Well fetus has spoken and we all know fetus is always right so off with their penises
oh shit waddup
So i'm guessing no one saw Muur's post. Its an obvious joke as they're still listed in the staff list
Last edited by Leaf; Nov 21, 2011 at 08:58 AM.

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.