Ranking
Original Post
The Slender Man [Young Viewers May Not Open]
Do you believe in it?

This is almost as those Aliens/Ghost threads...

The Slender Man is a creature or being with various nebulously defined characteristics and abilities.
Slender Man was first mentioned in Something Awful Forum's "Create Paranormal Images".
Slender Man generally appears (in modern times) as a tall man in a black or grey suit, red or black tie, and white shirt, with no eyes, mouth, or clearly defined facial features.
It has no hair, and generally has normal-looking bare hands. Slenderman typically is depicted in imagery and literature as between 6 and 15 feet tall, depending on the situation, and in video as around 6-7 feet tall.
Because of its inexact nature, and differences between series, no one has yet determined what it is.
Currently, the two leading theories as to what the Slenderman may be are the Tulpa Effect and Quantum Theory.
The internet popularity of Slenderman has spawned a massive amount of interconnected ARG's, collectively known as the Slenderman Mythos.

So who is this Slender Man? An monster? An alien? An ghost?
We don't know.
M I N I V A N
Why would I believe in a fictional character? Especially one coming from SA?
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Step 1; Take a photo of a man in suit.
Step 2; Photoshop it into clearly and intentionally creepy compositions.
Step 3; Put up on websites like creepy pasta and tumblr.
Step 4;
Inactive Due to RL Issues.
But I still love [l]. I also love you.
Thats kind of true Swyne.

I do not personally believe in this, I just thought it could've been nice to discuss a little.
M I N I V A N
No i don't believe, also
has a game called "slender man", and is
pretty scary...
this is just a "myth" an stupid myth (my opinion)
All non-believers will be swiftly and brutally executed by Mr. Slender himself.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
While i actually think the concept is kinda cool, be it just a random internet creation or otherwise, but what i don't really understand is what he does.

I've watched a lot of Marble Hornets' productions (not all) and i don't really see what he actually does.
He's just kind of there. Is that it?
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
There was some sort of something somewhere that I saw depicting that he stalked/
abducted young children.
Edit: just now seeing the videos.
I guess I was right.
Last edited by Nearly; Jul 19, 2012 at 10:59 PM.
wow that
sucked
Slender man ALSO has around 10-12 limbs in total, and did not FIRST appear in SAF or whatever the f*ck Hours said, lots of painters in ye olden times painted him.
-----
Nvm
-----
Nvm about the painting stuff, I mean.
Hehe
Last edited by peep; Jul 20, 2012 at 02:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
previously known as Lopsin