Ranking
Original Post
4.0 beta - modmaker test
Hi,

We've added a Mod Maker to the latest beta. Please give it a try.

https://content.toribash.com/Toribash...eta7-Setup.exe

It is under the menu Setup / Utils / Mod Maker

Update - beta7
- engage player position
- rotation game rules
- offset to environment objects
- offset on uke in default mod
- fixed bug in disk opengl drrawing

Update - beta5
- fixed key bindings
- flags in mods

Update -beta6 (Tuesday May 22)
- mod bug fixes
- hair customs
Last edited by hampa; May 28, 2012 at 10:08 AM.
Functions well for me. You're probably going to worry about this later, but none of the keybinds are currently working (like B for both ghosts, V to grab/ungrab both hands).
Originally Posted by Alaistier View Post
Functions well for me. You're probably going to worry about this later, but none of the keybinds are currently working (like B for both ghosts, V to grab/ungrab both hands).

Ok, found it. Some debug keys where in the release.
I'm digging the mod maker, nice work :)

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Very good job but
Can we expect some kind of new graphical update(Like motion blur,New shading system)?
See my mug , it'll probably turn the flowers black
It's pretty good. It's as user friendly as descript but has all the features for modding. I'll try to post bugs/questions as I find them.

1) What's the difference between steel and flesh on an environment object? If I make two objects steel and make them collide, they don't sound like clashing metal (weapon-clash.wav or weapon-hit.wav) so I don't see the point of choosing between metal/flesh.

Other than that I've only had minor problems (Sometimes I crash if I restart the game while testing a mod)
Pirate: smilies, your textures kick so much ass

<~ClockworkMonkey> sometimes, you don't try really hard and things just work out

Works very well it seems.

Here are a few things I noticed.

There is no way to add flags to objects (like insta-gib or non-grip).

It would be helpful to be able to clone objects.

It would be helpful to be able to mirror objects (across different axis)

There should be a setting to make both players have the same body modifications.

Uke is floating off the ground at default position (tori is standing on the ground, despite having the same z positions)

There is no way to add triggers to body parts.

It would be a very nice feature if you could "trick" the centre into being 0 0 0 rather than 1 -0.1 0.
I'm guessing that if you physically change the position of the centre, all the old mods will break, but if you could just make it so the editor takes the position and adds -1 0.1 0 to the x y z co-ordinates and displays it as 0 0 0 it would make everything much easier.
I hope that makes sense.

-- Can't add flags to body parts

I can't seem to load mods, is that just me? I had to rename the mod to modmaker.tbm to load it.

When clicking on a text box to change a number, it would be better to be able to edit the number rather than have it disappear and you having to type a new number in.

No way to change the size of alt (grip) hands.

The winner on collide setting would probably make more sense as you and uke like the body modding rather than left and right. Or it would to me anyway idk.

No way to edit the engageplayerposition setting (or rotation)

I'll add more stuff as I find/think of it.
Last edited by ClockworkMonkey; May 16, 2012 at 11:06 PM.
<the god> the god
<@Smilies2> modding tiem