Toribash
Originally Posted by CharredLightning View Post
This thread is officially DERAILED

Oh noes!! .__.
Help me find my kidneys pl0x!
Last edited by BlaqMetal; Dec 11, 2009 at 01:27 AM.
I had a wet dream about you last night. You fell off a skyscraper, and I pissed myself laughing.
Um...
Attached Thumbnails
boss fight.jpg  
I had a wet dream about you last night. You fell off a skyscraper, and I pissed myself laughing.
It would be a good thing if we close this thread and get everything more active.I mean sheesh it's been a few days and this is the only thing with a new post.
It would be a good thing if we close this thread and get everything more active.I mean sheesh it's been a few days and this is the only thing with a new post.

Good sir, Rome wasn't built in a day; it is hard to revive a long dead clan, give it time and it will flourish!

Originally Posted by Aelak View Post
Good sir, Rome wasn't built in a day; it is hard to revive a long dead clan, give it time and it will flourish!

I concur!
Originally Posted by Aelak View Post

It isn't dead,but more in a stand-still.

Quick,rename this thread to random-discussion and put it on the thread starter!
Looks like someone already did.