Toribash
#pm'd, im a bit inactive now days, just got back to work and it sucks.. ill start making profit again soon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

Originally Posted by Rhaemond View Post
This. The Price Check Megathread is always a good place to ask but don't trust any price some people might give since sometimes they'll give a really bogus price on an item...
Like Question: "How much does KFMB go for these days?"
Wrong Answer by Toribashian 1: around 200k-300k
Right Answer by Toribashian 2: I just sold mine for 160k. They usually go for 120-160k
So the Price Check Megathread will sometimes be untrustworthy unless you really trust the guy who answered your query.
Alternatively, you can ask around ingame, irc, or PM people especially big game marketers.

Anything that isn't a collectors item or some miscs, not all, should be good things to sell.

I also suggest you buy and sell through PM most of the time, it's more easier and less cluttered.

Lowballing isn't a good thing to do most of the time if you don't want to get your rep tarnished to shit. But yeah as what Alpha said use it as a last resort if you don't know the price so you'll have a bit of leverage when buying stuff.

Well, that's about all the advice I could give I guess. A [B] thread seems cool but I kinda don't like it... A lot of people tend to highball when it comes to the forums but I digress, I might try it also.
PM me or post here if you have any more questions, and why not join us?

Raiken told me a quite long ago, that one of several way to set a price when buying is to take -1k from the lowest market price.
But how about selling an item, how do i set the price?
My current problem is that i don't know when i am doing a highball or a lowball, since i kinda do that subcounciously due i don't know the 'good' price for the item
and i do want to join, but not now...since i am not a marketeer yet, and all of you people seems experience enough regarding on the markeeting stuff
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Username:Pranit
Most profit you have made with single item: 4K, I recently started and I would like to join to learn and get help from the best !
Your skype(If you do not have, put N/A): pranitbalani
Originally Posted by Tricerafi View Post
Raiken told me a quite long ago, that one of several way to set a price when buying is to take -1k from the lowest market price.
But how about selling an item, how do i set the price?
My current problem is that i don't know when i am doing a highball or a lowball, since i kinda do that subcounciously due i don't know the 'good' price for the item
and i do want to join, but not now...since i am not a marketeer yet, and all of you people seems experience enough regarding on the markeeting stuff

Well for me, 1k's the least you can profit out of an item, tbh I stay away from 1k margins, what if the price suddenly drops? What if stock suddenly increases? Stuff like that, so I don't do it. Too risky.

Basically a lowball is waaaay off the normal price and a highball is waaaay close to the normal/common price even higher maybe, again, just ask around man don't be shy

Then start marketing and join us man! We're here!

Originally Posted by pranit View Post
Username:Pranit
Most profit you have made with single item: 4K, I recently started and I would like to join to learn and get help from the best !
Your skype(If you do not have, put N/A): pranitbalani

Awesome, sup pranit! Welcome!
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Wait, this is back??

Why do I have to re-apply when I been a member since day1? Lol just saying
-----
Skype is: lil_rj1994 if you need that information incase you forgot it tho
Last edited by Noobie; Jun 22, 2016 at 03:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
Wait, this is back??

Why do I have to re-apply when I been a member since day1? Lol just saying
-----
Skype is: lil_rj1994 if you need that information incase you forgot it tho

Day 1.. dont think so, you're a pretty new member compared to the rest of us.
but still a member re-adding you.

Welcome pranit
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

yoo can i come back thanks <3

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
yoo can i come back thanks <3

Welcome back, hoping for activity from you oldies.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
I'm bad with explanation.

Please just hear what Rhaemond have said, Trice.

:^)
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.