ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Tex] Xeno

Aye cnc it hard as normall

Software used, gimp
Last edited by Headles; Sep 17, 2016 at 01:15 AM.
Sup nerd
add the software used please, you should know better.
Ahhh fuckk!!3)it’s 2LIT . >>>>
i like this top-shell very much, because its not just plain simple grey, but imo the teeth and the mouth in general doesnt look good at all.
teeth need more depth (this black shader you added should be on the sides of the teeth too)
also dont use this texture brush (the one i like at the top shell) everywhere... it does not belong in the mouth.
sorry for my bad english.. hope it helped
0118 999 881 999 119 725 3
Add some blood around the mouth and on the teeth to give it some color, I think it might look cool
also darken the mouth and make it a pinkish color or add some saliva maybe the small mouth thing that the xenomorphs have?
Last edited by Kirito; Sep 17, 2016 at 05:11 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Yeah was planning on redoing mouth teeth and shell on back of the head. Like the one at sides and back under main shell. Also no blood probably just drool around mouth .
Sup nerd
I think the blood woulda looked better

And maybe add some scars/scratches somewhere
[CENTER][B]professor finesser
The yellow blood is a good touch, but it looks like its floating and/or not a part of the picture. Too cartoonish i guess.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
do some more shading on the saliva?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.