Toribash
Original Post
Toribash T-Shirt Design Competition!
Do you think you are a true artist? Do you think you can serve the Toribash Community with your great experience in Graphic Designing? Well here is your chance!

Hampa and myself came up with a great idea to revive T-Shirts for Toribash! But in order to have good shirts, we need creative and talented designers to submit their artwork that can be Toribash related.

[8: 35:48 PM] hampa: I don't think it needs to be 100% toribash
[8: 35:54 PM] Shah: Yeh
[8: 36:00 PM] hampa: just enough tb so that someone who sees the t-shirt get it.

So come up with your own idea for a chance to win epic prizes such as the just released Joints Textures!

This will be up until we get enough enteries, out of the enteries we will pick 10 or more!

Good luck!
Last edited by Devil; Sep 29, 2012 at 09:07 AM.
Oh for God's sake.
Flying your work was shit, get over it.
On a higher note, congratulations to Kris and Sham.
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls
Originally Posted by Arturix3 View Post
Also, why would Nabi choose to print bunch of entreis that are not good enough and will not sell?
They need quality work. I think that they'd rather not print anything at all than use a lame entry.
Be grateful that they are actually giving an opportunity for the community to do something about it and didn't choose some professionalfegs to do all the work.

Oddly enough, one of Arturix's comments sums this up quite well. Though he spelled "entries" wrong.

They picked the entries that they thought could sell. Don't agree? Unless you're The Most Average Consumer in the World (Which I think would make you exceptional, and thus no longer average - man, that's confusing), that's too bad, nobody cares.

As to your "boo hoo I wasted so much time applying filters to screenshots" comment, once again: That's the risk* you take when you choose to enter a contest.

* The risk is that it turns out you're awful at art and your entries turn out to be awful too.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Those 2?
really?

i would have bought dads ripped tori shirt
i just dont think those 2 shirts are toribash at all.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Lorrtex, My project looks good, i think and tori and uke fighting - its good conception to design t-shirt, i tryed do it some colorful with thing like their ghosts (i dont thinked about that design must be maximally simple to cheap print it, my fail), what is shi* for me dear lorrtex its - your words and it - more shit*y than my work... hanz0, i accepted some things of your point... but anyway, like me, big part of guys feel dissapointed, devil saying something like ''yea! wohoo guys great enteries! good job guys!'' right? and finally its not enough good enteries to be more than 2 wins...
FlyingMonk, get over it. As hanz0 said two times: "That's the risk".
If you can't handle it, you'r loss, you have only one change: Dont apply again in any event... ever. And when you made you'r first apply, you took the risk that you aren't surely the winner.
After the winners have been decided and you weren't one, whining about it just dont help, everybody just get annoyed.
Last edited by ikyo_old; Nov 15, 2012 at 04:32 PM.
Whining? haha lol, i tryed to make other ppls informed about this event bad situations... and of cource i showed my vision of unfairty in this event... i think that at the starting we need heared maximally concretic info about rules prizes judging and other shi* , which musted be cant changed after...
make shirt to promote toribash, put olympic logo on.
I'll be sure to wear it once every 4 years.
lol

Did you even gain permission from the International Olympic Committee to use their logo for profit?

"IOC Trademarks, the IOC logo, and any other product or service name or slogan contained in the Site are trademarks of the IOC, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the IOC."

scrubs
ps still send sham his prize because he is based
Last edited by TheGod; Nov 15, 2012 at 07:50 PM.
the god
Originally Posted by FlyingMonk View Post
Whining? haha lol, i tryed to make other ppls informed about this event bad situations... and of cource i showed my vision of unfairty in this event... i think that at the starting we need heared maximally concretic info about rules prizes judging and other shi* , which musted be cant changed after...

Really? Really?

haahahaaa my 6 progects and not one of it not enough cool for win? lol it's not joke? as i see i really have created cool design with comparison of the winner's progects...

we wasted big time for this... i maked really good progects...

guys/ i think its unfair...

i think its competition fail guys... and unfortunately reason its your bad i think...

or i will not wasting my time to things like this cuz its thankless job with wasting time to try make someone really cool and making it but finally getting split after wating and listening promisses like ''it will be judged soon just be patient'' and changing agreement\terms rules after starting and ending competition (i think unfair \ stupid)

haha and as i see finally not one of this my best progects not cool enough to win one of 10 winners place?? and you will be proud fair judging after this!? lol

i sayed\mean that i have wasted my time (and not small time) for this and maked |good stuff\ good quality progects|!

my progects its cool enough to get one of the 10 prizes which they promised! i earned it! this is cool progects, and i created it!

i earn prize which they promised to 1 of 10 winners i think... and if they do shi**y things like this, this is bu**shi* way to broke of your words - lie\shi* and way to split to ppls with brokening your words... unfair...

its unfair someone must fix this shi*! i repeate fix this shi!

i think its really unfair...

and finally it's 2 winners only and their progects not much cooler than mine!

someone must stop this or fix it... don't im right? i think im right!

i really interesting to know what hampa or smods or other gm's can say to ppls about it... cuz i still think that its unfair! ! ! ! ! !

just fu** this!~ i dont wanna waste my next time for shi**y not fair events like this and wating jugding weeks or mounths to see something shi**y like this at the end!

but i think i have something right in my point...

In these posts:

Whining.

Also lots of ellipses, self-censorship, enough uses of the word "fair" to make a six-year old cringe, and a metric fuckton of entitlement.
Last edited by hanz0; Nov 15, 2012 at 09:35 PM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Congrats kris and sham
And also Flying if you insist on repeating a word so many times you could atleast spell it correctly
eg "project"
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak