ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Toribash T-Shirt Design Competition!
Do you think you are a true artist? Do you think you can serve the Toribash Community with your great experience in Graphic Designing? Well here is your chance!

Hampa and myself came up with a great idea to revive T-Shirts for Toribash! But in order to have good shirts, we need creative and talented designers to submit their artwork that can be Toribash related.

[8: 35:48 PM] hampa: I don't think it needs to be 100% toribash
[8: 35:54 PM] Shah: Yeh
[8: 36:00 PM] hampa: just enough tb so that someone who sees the t-shirt get it.

So come up with your own idea for a chance to win epic prizes such as the just released Joints Textures!

This will be up until we get enough enteries, out of the enteries we will pick 10 or more!

Good luck!
Last edited by Devil; Sep 29, 2012 at 09:07 AM.
The amount of butthurt people in this thread is too damn high..

They chosen other entries because they thought they are better, deal with it, that's how competition works, whining won't change anything and will just make you look pathetic.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
The amount of butthurt people in this thread is too damn high..

Nah, it's mostly the same person.
Idc who whining here... you can whining like ''ow flying so whiiining'' but idc// i already sayed my point...
Yes, you've said your point more times than we'd care to read. Just leave it and move on. What was supposed to be a fun community contest for a Toribash t-shirt has turned into a war between everyone else and your incessant whining.
I dont like your whining about it like you talking that im whining... if you wanna troll me i will say - Funk you!
It's not like you're gonna win anything by complaining.

Also, I liked Kristis's a lot. The other one was also pretty cool, but I still prefered his. Congratulations to both.
Originally Posted by FlyingMonk View Post
I dont like your whining about it like you talking that im whining... if you wanna troll me i will say - Funk you!

User is now taking an enforced break from the News section of the forums.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Reply to Flying even though he can't post here but can see it:

Flying

You are whining and I can provide many times when you were.
You were butthurt and said "My progects good enough for win!"
Also if you intend to say projects so many times, spell it right.

You made your point by endless whining and then denying it.
mindless machine
WOW MY MOM IS DESIGNER I WILL AS HER TO MAKE ME A TORIBASH T-SHIRT THEN I UPLOAD THE IMAGE WHAT U SAY
Originally Posted by Chuwakaaa View Post
WOW MY MOM IS DESIGNER I WILL AS HER TO MAKE ME A TORIBASH T-SHIRT THEN I UPLOAD THE IMAGE WHAT U SAY

I say this ended a while ago lol

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you