ES Recruitment Drive
you shouldve kept it as a pet lol i've had pet frogs before
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Juntalis, you didn't insulted Chronos, but i'm saying that as you said, even if you called him a moron that would be an insult but that wouldn't be truth, but still an insult, WOULD BE, not IS, and you're also insulting me because of a different opinion what is simply ridiculous, we can argue without insulting each other.
My Youshop!buy buy and buy! It has Demon items http://forum.toribash.com/usershop_v...php?shopID=584
Not if I killed him first. But he still should have just let it go and then if it came back torture it and let it go and if it came back after that the toad is obviously fucking retarded and should be killed
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Originally Posted by UncleLeo1 View Post
Juntalis, you didn't insulted Chronos, but i'm saying that as you said, even if you called him a moron that would be an insult but that wouldn't be truth, but still an insult, WOULD BE, not IS, and you're also insulting me because of a different opinion what is simply ridiculous, we can argue without insulting each other.

No, he insulted you because you're obviously a dumbass. I can smell it on you.
Oh i just noticed something... Are we still talking about a toad?
DesertPunk

Please click this
Again Kitfox, another fool that can discuss without insulting people

And just to let you learn, i don't express all i can on internet, i'm not here to discuss with a bunch of apeman that can only argue by insulting everyone using every name they know, i'm here to play Toribash, i have a life out of internet and i keep my thinking and speaking for it, not to discuss with a bunch of people that i don't even know face to face about the destiny of a cane frog in a continent that is in the other side of the world

Especially that i couldn't even if i tried to express myself too much on internet because english is not my mother language and i'm not an expert on it.
My Youshop!buy buy and buy! It has Demon items http://forum.toribash.com/usershop_v...php?shopID=584
Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post
No, he insulted you because you're obviously a dumbass. I can smell it on you.

Indeed. I insulted you because you make stupid comments without reading what someone says. Maybe after you learn to read, you can come back and bitch some more. I don't even need to talk about how stupid Gorman is. He proves how stupid he is daily in the Debate section.

Since everyone got their closing arguments in, this thread is officially...

CLOSED