ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Formal Resignation.
I now officially resign the leadership position. My stereo business is finally off the ground, and I'm making bank. Unfortunately, it's a full-time job, and I can't be on much at all now. I truat Tertywerty has done well? I leave it to him.
Taek's the name, infantile conflagration is the game. Beware the Eye Of Death! It watches you constantly. 1000TH Post Thief.
It's been fun Taek. :"

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
i will miss u taek... it was fun while it lasted
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
Well good luck with the business man. Hope you will still be part of the clan. Or are you leaving toribash altogethor?
I don't know but the way it's going now If I was him id probably leave toribash, but visit the forums once a week to see whats new. I hope for the best Taek. ^.^

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Rock on Bro! Sell tons of Stereos for me! its good though that you are more focused on your job than a game
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~
by making bank... how much u mean.... like.. ZOMG GAZZILAION!!! or what? btw: im happy for u
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
When I say bank, I'm saying like $1300 average, twice a week. Bank.
I'll still be around, I'll still play when I can, and I'kll monitor the forums frequently. You haven't seen the last of me yet.
Taek's the name, infantile conflagration is the game. Beware the Eye Of Death! It watches you constantly. 1000TH Post Thief.
cool also omg thats alot your so awsome. :3

[Evil] is recruiting!