Ranking
Originally Posted by Satan View Post
Why are you allowed your phone in a test? Anyone without a conscience will just use it to cheat.

We have to leave all our stuff at the back until we have handed in our test. After our test is complete we can grab our stuff.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
Originally Posted by Vokster View Post
We have to leave all our stuff at the back until we have handed in our test. After our test is complete we can grab our stuff.

Could easily slip someone an answer or two on the way back.
Let Satan guide you

Yeah that is true and it does happen.
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐I just want to say, Hello ۩͇̿V͇̿I͇̿P͇̿۩ (Maia<3) (>._.)> PM
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2044493_18.gif [/SIGPIC]
I'm a rebel. Aint no rule gonna stop me from texting my girlies.

Meow. :3
I think I might be retired.
so im the only one who reads! well im abnormal well...my name says it all...also how does blue make it so when you click on origin it brings you to the page?
Last edited by twisters; Jun 3, 2014 at 11:28 PM.
ため、私は王女のクッキーに違反しました
Its a hyperlink. I have one on mine aswell, which sends people to the recruitment page.
Let Satan guide you
Its a hyperlink. I have one on mine aswell, which sends people to the recruitment page.

Oh good think, I like that idea.
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐I just want to say, Hello ۩͇̿V͇̿I͇̿P͇̿۩ (Maia<3) (>._.)> PM
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2044493_18.gif [/SIGPIC]

Satan this is high school, I'm in grade 12 not college. Even after I finish high school I was offered an electrical apprenticeship a week ago and took it so I only have college components. In my physics class we just leave our backpacks beside us, our teacher does nothing, and don't you dare say "back in my day" because you're only 2 years older then me.
-----
Originally Posted by twisters View Post
so im the only one who reads! well im abnormal well...my name says it all...also how does blue make it so when you click on origin it brings you to the page?

I'll read if I can find a good book to get into. Recently started reading a lot of Darren Shan. He's a great author I recommend him if you like fantasy, demons and a lot of brutal killing.
Last edited by Icarus; Jun 4, 2014 at 12:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
Originally Posted by Vokster View Post
Satan this is high school, I'm in grade 12 not college. Even after I finish high school I was offered an electrical apprenticeship a week ago and took it so I only have college components. In my physics class we just leave our backpacks beside us, our teacher does nothing, and don't you dare say "back in my day" because you're only 2 years older then me.

I'll say whatever the hell I want. Because BACK IN MY DAY, we did things properly.

Besides our schooling is different. We finish 'high school' at 16, because we're much smarter than you guys <3
Let Satan guide you
I'll say whatever the hell I want. Because BACK IN MY DAY, we did things properly.

Besides our schooling is different. We finish 'high school' at 16, because we're much smarter than you guys <3

Would that make you smarter or lazier? I really can't say, but since America is the second fattest nation I'm going to go with lazier. So guess what Satan, shut the hell up! Go eat a burger. Just kidding I love you.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]