Enjoy and please like and subscribe

The programs i used for this video is:
Toribash
Fraps
Sony Vegas Pro

Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
going to assume your computer cannot handle editing.

if you can't run even regular shaders with 30 fps then you have a problem to address before trying to edit
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

going to assume your computer cannot handle editing.

if you can't run even regular shaders with 30 fps then you have a problem to address before trying to edit

dude you dont have to be such a dick, im trying
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Try to get other people to record for you, then take those clips into sv or whatever program you use to start editing.
Most people will want you to keyframe the replays prior, which you need better keyframing, tbh.
Dont worry too much on effects until you can pump out some killer pan/crop (when needed) and have smooth velo.
so yeah, nice first tries. also don't take all cnc to heart. If tyzi didn't want you to improve, I'm sure tyzi wouldn't waste their time posting here.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
ok understood i get what your trying to say
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

hey maybe ask someone (wich have a good computer wich i do) to record videos to you. Becouse if you record videos with lag. Then it will be bad (not to be rude). But just to ask if it was an good idea?

Your computer doesn't need to be able to run shaders at 30fps to have a smooth video - just tell Fraps to lock the framerate at whatever framerate your computer can handle with shaders (for me it's about 5fps) and then in Vegas you can increase the velocity up to 12x (4x by going right-click - properties, and 3x with envelope velocity), so you can easily get 30fps even with a bad computer. That's what I do anyway... Using RSMB will help your smoothness a lot as well.

In terms of the video itself, it's longer than 1 minute which I always enjoy. However, I feel like the tempo of the replays didn't really match that of the song, so it didn't flow very well. There was also very little sync. Datskip made a little drawing to illustrate how you use velocity to sync with song:

DatSkip's crappy drawing

So, for sync, try doing that as well as synchronizing the significant moments in the song with significant moments in the replays. See if that helps

Anyway, there's a lot of things to work on but keep going :)
Last edited by Moop; May 31, 2015 at 03:43 PM.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
The effects is nice.
The camera movement is weird, need to work more on it.
The music didn't suit the replays tho.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.