Ranking
Original Post
[VID] WoU: Episode 8

WRATH OF UKE
EPISODE 8

*Longest Wou Video yet!*
*Longest Narrative Toribash Video*

Dobby and Tori reach their final destination, Ukeko Tower, home of the BioMech Tyrant Ukeko. Much is at stake as there is no going back from here. While Tori and Dobby make their way through the tower they ally themselves with the Rogue Demon Mocucha, the fallen Royal angel Obazu, and the Monk Ninja Swexx. Tori is then introduced to the secrets of the universe and what will be required to take down this formidable foe. Meanwhile Swexx faces old and new foes that will test him like never before...

I Apologize for any mistakes it was a long process putting this together ;-;, hope you enjoy the video!

Video blocked in the following places
: American Samoa, Germany, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, United States Minor Outlying Islands, United States Virgin Islands

AECS6
Replays by the Wou Team
Last edited by matarika; Apr 24, 2016 at 07:22 AM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Enjoyable, a bit long maybe. You should be proud of all this. Was a really good and well executed story.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Amazing shit.

Had goosebumps through the entire fucking episode.

Made me whatch all the brother of agility videos as well,

As swepples said, you should be proud of this, all of you in the making of it. Great work.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Absolutely perfect, I enjoyed the hell out of that.
Now I need to go watch episodes 1-7.

Toribash needs more stuff like this, I love longer videos.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Magnificent
truly magnificent

These should go on the main art board like the tori comics
they deserve it

Good work.

WOO ITS HERE

this is so fucking cool. had i known that some of the parts like the blooodages were so short i wouldve auditioned. well its too late now i guess.

EPISODE 9 HYPE
Lol I got killed easy :c
Former [AS] Co-Leader (Two times), Former [eVo] member, Current [TANG] member <3
thanks everyone for the comments!
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
mata why'd I die so easy ;-;

My hippo power was not strong enough D:<

(Love the video. Best episode so far)
Former [AS] Co-Leader (Two times), Former [eVo] member, Current [TANG] member <3
Originally Posted by Bloodage2 View Post
mata why'd I die so easy ;-;

My hippo power was not strong enough D:<

(Love the video. Best episode so far)

You're the designated white girl of the teen horror movies, you always die first and painfully. Rest in peace white girl.

Also you should do your text like subtitles at the bottom of the screen, so they don't feel so in the way all the time.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •