Ranking
Original Post
"Going Pro"
Name that moment when you realized you were not a noob anymore.

Because face it, there is a time in everybody's tb life in which you think to your self "Man I am a fucking badass at this game now"

Don't deny it cause it will just make you seem like an idiot for posting in this thread.

Example: The day I won 2 gm tourneys in a row and then ended up being better then the person who showed me the game to begin with.
Does this count forum wise? If so, the fact that I reached 7,000 posts in less than a year. Never been banned once for infraction build up

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Your a marketeer, your posts are probably mostly 6-7 words because you don't need to

write a paragraph to why you bid on something.
Originally Posted by PlanB View Post
Your a marketeer, your posts are probably mostly 6-7 words because you don't need to

write a paragraph to why you bid on something.

Hehe no need to use a paragraph to explain a one word answer:

Whynot?

Regardless am ingame moment I had was when I had no hand but my opponent still had THEIR dismembered hand on my nub and I used their hand as support to land on o help make a comeback. I won >: D

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by MegaCash View Post
Hehe no need to use a paragraph to explain a one word answer:

Whynot?

Regardless am ingame moment I had was when I had no hand but my opponent still had THEIR dismembered hand on my nub and I used their hand as support to land on o help make a comeback. I won >: D

That must have been fun.

Funny how this game works I tend to see that a lot.

It looks cool, and makes me feel pro when it happens to me.

Originally Posted by NiKva View Post
I felt pro after getting a "many" streak in Aikido.

I haven't had one of those, I have gotten close but never actually got a "many"s streak.
Originally Posted by PlanB View Post
That must have been fun.

Funny how this game works I tend to see that a lot.

It looks cool, and makes me feel pro when it happens to me.

I haven't had one of those, I have gotten close but never actually got a "many"s streak.

I actually posted the replay, I'll upload it if I ever find the thread I posted it on :3

And to get "many" to replace the stars, I think you have to win 13 games in a row, not sure. I've only gotten that once T.T

13 is a lot.

but I think that who you play is a big factor in this, cause you could go to a noob server and get it easy but if you are playing with pros then that is a different story.
I don't think of players as "noobs" or "pros"
Many people you'd consider to be pro (aka black belts) suck :/
In my opinion noobs are new players and players who take the easy route to win.

Like shoveling or kicklifting or something that can be done easy to win.

I like having interesting battles where its back and forth between fighters.

but when I have custom belts running from me on purpose or players that just play in hold all.

I understand when you are new to the game you play hold all intill you get better or you get advanced in using the hold all style but when people use the same moves over and over and don't bother progressing there skills it gets annoying.

Pros are people who give interesting games in which we both have to try to win.

I understand there are people who can beat others with out trying but thats because they are good at what they are doing not because they just shovel the whole time.