Toribash
Original Post
How do you rank up?
accually, different question now, how do you delete posts XP
Last edited by cjchrissy; Jan 21, 2016 at 11:55 PM. Reason: i found out
Play in ranked servers
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by cjchrissy View Post
I need 2 know

This game has ranked servers where you play in matches that count towards your rank. You have an individual rank, starting at 1600, in each mod. If you win against your opponent, your 1600 number will rise. If it was a great opponent, maybe it goes up to 1603. If it was an okay opponent, maybe 1601. If you lose, your rank will go down. If it were 1600, and you lose to a very bad player, maybe you will have 1597. If you lost to a pretty good opponent, maybe it goes down only by 1, so it's 1599.

The higher your overall number is, combined across multiple mods, the higher your Global rank is. That's the one displayed in all servers.

*Edit* I'll show a little bit of mine to see if it can be easier to understand:

My Global Rank is 11 right now. To achieve that rank, my score all around is 1636.68.

Some of my better mods are like this-
Lenshu3ng: Rank 4, score 1612.43
Rk-mma: Rank 19, Score 1604.86

And so on and so forth. So I have reasonable individual mod ranks, that influences my overall global rank.

If I go and play lenshu3ng now, and I play a player with 1601 points which might be rank 500, when I win I'll probably gain about 0.4 points because I'm favored to win. So my mod rank might go from Rank 4 to Rank 3, and my Global Rank might go from 11 to 10. If I lose, I'll probably lose about 2 points, because I was so favored to win. My my mod rank might go from Rank 4 to Rank 11, and my Global Rank might go from Rank 11 to Rank 13.
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Jan 20, 2016 at 02:28 AM.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
This game has ranked servers where you play in matches that count towards your rank. You have an individual rank, starting at 1600, in each mod. If you win against your opponent, your 1600 number will rise. If it was a great opponent, maybe it goes up to 1603. If it was an okay opponent, maybe 1601. If you lose, your rank will go down. If it were 1600, and you lose to a very bad player, maybe you will have 1597. If you lost to a pretty good opponent, maybe it goes down only by 1, so it's 1599.

The higher your overall number is, combined across multiple mods, the higher your Global rank is. That's the one displayed in all servers.

*Edit* I'll show a little bit of mine to see if it can be easier to understand:

My Global Rank is 11 right now. To achieve that rank, my score all around is 1636.68.

Some of my better mods are like this-
Lenshu3ng: Rank 4, score 1612.43
Rk-mma: Rank 19, Score 1604.86

And so on and so forth. So I have reasonable individual mod ranks, that influences my overall global rank.

If I go and play lenshu3ng now, and I play a player with 1601 points which might be rank 500, when I win I'll probably gain about 0.4 points because I'm favored to win. So my mod rank might go from Rank 4 to Rank 3, and my Global Rank might go from 11 to 10. If I lose, I'll probably lose about 2 points, because I was so favored to win. My my mod rank might go from Rank 4 to Rank 11, and my Global Rank might go from Rank 11 to Rank 13.

TLR: Play ranked servers and rek people with higher ranks then u
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Also I don't think you can join ranked rooms until your Brown or Black belt I'm not sure which but at the moment you cannot join ranked servers.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
Also I don't think you can join ranked rooms until your Brown or Black belt I'm not sure which but at the moment you cannot join ranked servers.

That is true as well, I am almost certain it is Brown Belt.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
it is brownbelt

actually i never play ranked and yet i got 501
why?
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
You can join ranked servers or tournies. If you want to see your ran on forums the you can do the following, Go to shop tab on the top left then, press ranking on the left side.
-----
And for you lust, It's because you played tourney.
Last edited by Ihab7; Jan 21, 2016 at 04:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I rarely play tourney, but seriously i have been at least rank 550 for the last 3 months
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
You just have to play in tourney one time and you get ranked but if you got ranked on the first days of the month then you get better rank. And if anyone that has a better rank than you got his rank down then you get better rank.