Ranking
Ah, so this is where your clan DSC is, Delaid.

Even though my word has little impact on these forums this clan has my support, mainly because Delaid is a nice player who actually thinks before writing anything in the InGame-Chat (As opposed to me xD).
Sorry been busy last 2 days. Got the Story hanz0 ill post it up lol. Yall can comment on it.
Haha, kay. Somewhat poor timing here but I just made a banner for the clan. Lemme know what you think

-EDIT- Image removed since it's now on the original post. -EDIT-

I can also spend some of my free time organizing the original post, if you'd like.
Last edited by hanz0; Mar 18, 2008 at 02:08 PM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Lol, my spades kinda gotta stuck onto this clan . I like it, looks like old school neon signs. Yeah you can organize it if you want too. Also so helpful mine as well make you a leader ? If you want too.

I'll add u up there and we can start recruiting now.
Last edited by Iceman; Mar 18, 2008 at 03:31 AM.
I see that you've gotten a clan story. Good luck with your clan guys.

PS. The story is epic by the way. ^.^
Hey guys..

I just wanted to say that im interested in joining the clan ;)
Im just a green belt altough i should be blue belt but the glitch kinda stops me...

I've been playing for some time with Delaid on the jodu server and he said he wanted me in you're clan so i hope i can join ;)

Seb
mmm, pretty well organized, good level founders, good rules, and thank god you discourage the long-ass clan tags.

This clan is a win in my book (bo_o)b
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Thanks ragdoll and chronos!

Iceman/Delaid, I'm going to be making banner-type things for the subcategories and was wondering if either of you could get me some cool screenshots (preferably with shaders, quality here = win). Just PM me links or post 'em here.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&