Toribash
Original Post
tips on how to learn a new language
Im trying to learn french, so when i go to france (or any other country that speaks french), i dont look like an idiot.
[insert generic quotes from certain players]
YouTube has really good method videos on French. Honestly. Start by learning the phrase 'do you speak english?' In French. Because that'll save you from having to speak at all. Lol
Originally Posted by Goat View Post
YouTube has really good method videos on French. Honestly. Start by learning the phrase 'do you speak english?' In French. Because that'll save you from having to speak at all. Lol

That’s a great way to get disliked by french people
I fucking hate Loona
the only ting less enjoyable than speaking french to a native francophone is speaking to a native francophone
Originally Posted by Tyka View Post
That’s a great way to get disliked by french people

french people greet each other by making out.. (look up french kiss and you'll see what i mean)
first off: gross
second off: ew
i tried to learn hungarian on duolingo and it repeatedly taught me how to describe apples of various sizes, after an 11 day streak it somehow hasn't moved past this but at least i can EGY KICSI ALMA, URAM? NAGY ALMA. EGY POHÁR SÖR.
Glimpsed
Originally Posted by Glimpsed View Post
i tried to learn hungarian on duolingo and it repeatedly taught me how to describe apples of various sizes, after an 11 day streak it somehow hasn't moved past this but at least i can EGY KICSI ALMA, URAM? NAGY ALMA. EGY POHÁR SÖR.

well, they're hungary for a reason
Originally Posted by Vertex View Post
Im trying to learn french, so when i go to france (or any other country that speaks french), i dont look like an idiot.

Plug your nose and talk like your throat is swollen
-----
https://www.tiktok.com/@jmlegrairstu...728491?lang=en
Last edited by Link; Mar 9, 2024 at 03:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.