ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
New Mood Suggestions
I'll be short and honest, I'd love to see High added as one of the moods. I really see no issue considering drunk and hungover is on there And I figured it'd be nice to have a place to suggest for new moods/vote on moods
-----
And if not implement some new moods maybe add a more customizable system where you can pick from a select few icons and create your own text to go inside of them
Last edited by Syylex; Oct 24, 2015 at 10:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Syylex
moods are really useless and nobody cares about them
i set my mood a few years ago when it was just released and forgot about it

i'd even like them to be removed
Holy shit, i just realised i had that shit there.

I remember fucking with it Daily when i joined, then i completely forgot about it like a week later.

like b45 said, i'd not mind if it got removed, really doesn't serve any purpose anymore since no one really looks at it.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
I second these^^ no one looks at moods anymore.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Glad I got some kind of response. I'd love to see what more people think about this topic, though I get the feeling most newer members will like it and most older will dislike it. It's not an imperative feature so it wouldn't be a loss if it was removed D: I just thought it was fun to mess with while waiting on people in game.
Syylex
i like the moods thing please dont remove its just a little fun added to the forum
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Either add more or remove it,but on my point of view, I like it even for a little fun.
No one really fucking cares as it gets remove. It'd be better if people can make their own moods. Like the lenny face for example. But still,it serves no certain purpose as to add quite the thing for a player.