Originally Posted by JuicyTin View Post
metal

metal

metal

metal

Hello, I am (I guess) the new member of Magic. I won't be on as active until I go back to my original schedule since I was gone for the first two weeks of school (Went to mexico [Yes, I am mexican]) So I have homework to do. I am also more of an artist so I need to finish some sets and requests. I will be active as much as I can in-game. As for forums, well, I am pretty active. I was the most active member on my last clan (Catalyst). Greetings to everyone! Especially Zwift! <3
Ttyl

~Turtle
I am just an icon livin'
Yay, you accepted the invitation. Which made me really happy.
Welcome to Magic, i'm sure you'll enjoy it and if you got skype, add me: Sainzgc.
We got a clan group too. x)
Haha, I will surely make the best out of it I have skype but I will need to install it first since I am running linux on my chromebook </3
I am just an icon livin'
well thread is being updated , welcome to all the new members and much things are going to come with this big updates, currently we chat more on our skype group till the thread is complete all i have to say is im very happy with my promotion to Co-leader (Archimage) I will work hard x).
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Originally Posted by BasicPunch View Post
how's my little (apoca) doing?

Originally Posted by Jenson View Post
well thread is being updated , welcome to all the new members and much things are going to come with this big updates, currently we chat more on our skype group till the thread is complete all i have to say is im very happy with my promotion to Co-leader (Archimage) I will work hard x).

Yeah, Thank you a lot for the help and congrats. x)

Originally Posted by DiableJum View Post
Congratz on the co spot,i hope you get a good wife and live peacefully

I hope so.