Ranking
he said it is earlier, read man.

The helmet needs a bit more detail and the skin should look more rotten
Still great tho

it's really amazing for someone who still learning to make a head texture
if u can fix the line and add something like a hole on ur helmet or a brain, it would be great
Adphones|.:!New Era!:.|Indonesian
request video? PM me
the choppy line style isn't working
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I like smooth art better but considering you made this in gimp and ur still learning is amazing but as weoo said layers the lines are looking bad again you last head was better maybe you should start making art on photoshop?

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

Originally Posted by Sunther View Post
I like smooth art better but considering you made this in gimp and ur still learning is amazing but as weoo said layers the lines are looking bad again you last head was better maybe you should start making art on photoshop?

as if the application makes you better :r

Gimp is a great app, lots of people do amazing things on it, trust me
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by Sunther View Post

Gimp is a great software application for art. Raiken makes great Art on Gimp. It's insane of how good he is. I use it as well. But I really suck, so yeah.

He just needs more practice, don't tell him to bump up to a more complicated software for art making.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
i think gimp is easier to use but have less feature that the more-complex photoshop, i found transitioning from gimp to photoshop quite hard, but i got used to it after several head textures made
Could use some improvement on mapping but at least you've got an original concept going on and not doing the same shit everyone's doing

Just keep practicing
I made it better
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
I have to say you and fadibob jave the same artstyle also ur artstyle is lil similar to zwift too
Try making realistic art kinda like the ones Vitiek makes i hope you get better at art

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW