ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
The Seb and Banana Misc. Store
Hello and Welcome to Sebsebeleb, and BananaPwn's Misc Store, we have Heads, Textures, Etc. ENJOY!

Warning: If you have not purchased a texture and buy a texture, you will not get a refund. You have been warned!
Send the money first then you shall receive your head

Pricing: The pricing of the heads are determined by Me and Seb. Either by quality or time taken. Custom heads are 850+. Texture sets will be determined by Me and Seb. Reserving a texture will cost you money. Each Day for a Head 10 tc/ Each Day for a Texture 20 tc

Requests: If you wish to make a request post or pm to one of us. We will be glad to work out the price with you but it must be over 850 tc for the heads, Requested body textures will be 1.5k+ Each.
Discounts: If you buy one or more items you will get 100 off of your next purchase, there are no discounts on the textures. People in the clan [NO] will automatically get a discount of a head.

Customization: You may customize your head or texture how ever you want, I have given a few options, they are in [ ] such as the ink blot, you may switch your name with Sebsebeleb

Contact BananaPwn on MSN: [email protected]

The Heads

1. Abstract: 400 tc [Background Color, Name, Eye Color]
Available

2. Robotic: 450 tc [Background Color, Name, Eye Color, Robotic Color]
Available

3. Darkness: 600 tc [Name, Eye color, Flame Color, Background Color]
unavailable

4. Dark Aqua: 450 tc [Name, Color, Hair Color]
Availalbe

5. Flame Fighter: 400 tc [Flame Color, Name, Background]
unavailable

Full Textures
None
Art Work
We now do drawings. Requests such as drawing a picture of you toribashian.
Altair:

Sniper:

Crysis:

Master Chief

Soldier

Ninja Gaiden
Last edited by Bananapwn; Jul 6, 2008 at 12:36 AM. Reason: Stup Left =(
i came in here thinking this was a super smash brothers head shop.

your heads are nice anyways.

if i had a head texture, i'd buy neon.
Hey mates.

I want it to be a Naruto-style shoe (I don't know wtf it's called), with "Pew pew" on the bottom of the foot.

I will pay 500tc for a good job.

Yes.
Deleted culapou's advertising post.

If you do it again there will be more serious consequences.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
I'm ready to get the black spidey head now i will just have it like it is in the picture will 400 be ok?