ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
X-box 360 or PS3?
Now im being real with this...
I was on youtube and was watching vids about how people that would think which consle is better.
I do not want to say that like "This consloe is better because I HAVE IT and ha ha ha *fart*.
I have a 360 and a PS3.I like them both.But i like the X-box better because some how it has better graphics and better games.
But pretty much i like them the same and we should not fight about it...

but post what you think and why,
IFG
I fu**** a murmade
Computers ftw. They own thats why.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
I personally feel the graphics on the xbox 360 and playstation 3 are the same. I don't see how they are that much different, besides exclusives. But all multi console games have basically the same graphics on 360 and ps3. I have a ps3. I bought it for 3 things that the 360 didn't have.

1. Blu-ray, which in my opinion after watching both dvds and blu-rays on my ps3, was a great investment. Picture quality is excellent on blu-rays.

2. Free online. It may not be as good as xbox live, but it's free, and that to me is better than paying money for anything. I don't need some intricate online experience, I just need to be able to connect to multiplayer games.

3. A built in wireless adapter. Hell no am I spending 100 dollars for a 360 wireless adapter, or 70 for cables to connect my router to a 360.

The 360 may have some exclusives that the ps3 doesn't have (gears, left 4 dead), and a larger community, but the ps3 has resistance, and blu-ray, so I'm fine with my purchase.

This is of course, not taking into account computers.
Since when did I become Asian?
Thanks for being sensible JDawg. I was afraid when I saw the title that this place would be packed with fanboys. Personally, I've got a PS3. Let me explain why- the PS3 and 360 both have a large variety of games. In my personal and honest opinion, I believe that the exclusives available for PS3 outweigh those for 360 which I've heard are mostly over-hyped with a few exceptions. The blu-ray is a great deal since it, by itself, is over 300$, and you can get a 40g for 400$. The online mode available for the PS3 is amazing because it's not just there to play games, it's a whole entertainment system. You can store videos, pictures, music, applications, use the internet to your whim, visit the PS store, watch DVD and blu-ray, and the list goes on and on. It's as much of a family device as the Wii is. The graphics are also amazing, and while the 360 graphics come close, there are very visible and notable differences between the two. In addition, it gets a lot of free features that you'd have to pay for on the 360.

Now, if you spend hordes of time playing online, the 360 might be a better choice because Live has been around longer so the community is larger and has gotten better over time with suggestions. If you spend maybe an hour or two playing online a day, get the PS3.

Oh, and the red ring of death is like an epidemic in 360's...

Anyways, it really depends on opinion. There's no scientifically superior console because 'fun' can't be measured quantitatively.

@killa: That's a horrible argument. There are loads of people who play PS3 online. Keep your crappy Halo and GoW (And by the way, Halo 3 IS crappy. Without online it would be one of the worst games of the year)- We'll be playing 30-on-30 matches over in Resistance 2 and sharing our maps in LittleBigPlanet.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
I prefer ps3. I also cant see any big differences in the graphics.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
Originally Posted by Killa_Kyiris View Post
xbox 360 has more people on live so....xbox 360 is better

How much would that affect how good the system is. Just because there are less players on ps3, doesn't mean that you can't find full games in the popular games out there.
Since when did I become Asian?
well, i love the xbox 360 because: it's very cheap. and the game menu is easy and good just my opinion
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Unfortunately I live in brazil and I'm not rich, so the best buy for people like me is the 360 (almost everybody in this country is entertained by piracy, there are too much taxes). PS3 is more powerful, but each game here costs more than $200, and there are few good games. In my opinion, ps3 just got the best hardware and I would buy the 360.
risoriso
I have always been a Play Station boy, except now i really do like the 360 as well as the PS3. I think that they're both awesome.

Playing EA Skate on either one is the absolute best...yumyumyum
lol