Ranking
Original Post
pink elf
Pink elf girl in white mask
WORK IN PROGRESS
Please rate from 1 to 10 (idea, style, execution).
For example: Idea:1, Style:2, Execution:3
Programs: ArtRage 4, Photoshop CS5
Size: 1042x512
Spent: around 2 hour

ALL WIPS HERE

Last edited by PLN; Jun 14, 2017 at 02:07 PM.

the finished product is messy and it confuses me to the point where i don't know if you're going for a cartoony look or a realism look.
Thx, Chab. It will be 70% cartoony and 30% realism. Any way it's WIP. Need to do a lot of work here for get epic head. (Sorr for bad English)

but the layout is a lil wack, Id try to re work how the head is mapped/ layed out

but other then that, the chin line is a lil weird

super nice tho
I like it, but i am bothered about the fact that the ear is the same color as the hair. Is that a mistake or a choice of design?
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
i like this but i think the hair is too bright my eyes
i recommend lowering the brightnes
Last edited by cat; Jun 22, 2017 at 02:46 AM.
Too many thick dark lines on the edges of the hair, it looks like a clumped up mess, i'd recommend trying to make it thinner.
Especially on the mask, looks very dirty.
Originally Posted by Wounder View Post
Too many thick dark lines on the edges of the hair, it looks like a clumped up mess, i'd recommend trying to make it thinner.
Especially on the mask, looks very dirty.

i disagree the thick black lines are done like that to make it pop make it look more 3d the mask looks great
Skkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkrrrrrrrrat
Very lovely work. Only thing I would advise you is to never use the colour black. Always substitute a warm or cold dark. It will 100% improve your future work. Good luck.