Ranking
Original Post
Z0GARD's Textures.
SHOP NOW OPEN!

Ok,I Get it i'm not a pro yet,But i'm hopeing a can get some money off some of my first textures,i tryed VERY hard to make thease,so please don't flame Me

My First noob head texture.
Emo-Evil

Since i'ts noob,It's Starting at 100 TC,min-add is 50 TC
Auto buy-3k I Can make Small Changes for Extra TC,DEpending on how many changes

New Head!,
Vampire Head
Starting 200 TC,Min raise 100,Auto buy 3K
I Will make you Look SCAREY!#$@%#%^%^&

I Do Request now so feel free to send me a PM
Last edited by Z0GARD; Nov 5, 2008 at 08:59 PM.
Originally Posted by Z0GARD View Post
::EDIT:: i tryed uploading the GIF globe of my head but it has to much space on it.how come everyone else can do it?

Upload the GIF to a different website - Imageshack or Photobucket, for example.

From there copy the direct link to the image and put IMG tags around the URL when posting.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
u do realise the emo evil head text gif has the head map at the end of the frame right.
Who the bloody sig edited my fuck.
Seriously? Again?
Hey mate, make a few more different styles of head, i have had 7 heads in my shop for a week or so and one person has only just taken interest hehe. You just gotta be patient with shops and keep working on it.

As far as getting better goes just keep playing around seeing what cool brushes/effects etc you can find and how you can use them. I dont like the grey mask thing on that head up there, would be better if you could curve it a bit and maybe add a sort of clothy texture. And you should add another eye i think. Keep at it though.

I notice it says 'only 3 copys get them quick'... youre not allowed to sell the same head to more than one person. read the art shop rules.
[Addicted]Spree
Youshop | Art
I use gimp 2,but im not very good at it,i want to know how to overlap pictures,cause i was going to put some red tribal on his face