ES Recruitment Drive
[+] Zelp- You've been accepted into Team Aikido! Feel free to post around our forums, and be sure to subscribe to the forums by clicking here.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
Main Account Name: Manitoda
Current Belt:
Black Belt
Clan History: Nation, I am, Lucky, Night
How I Rate My Aikido Skills from 1 to 5 (5 is best): 3
Describe My Aikido Play Style (3-5 sentences): I can describe my playstyle as a offense-defense playstyle, it is really just a mixture of defensive movements and offensive attacks. But my playstyle depends on what the enemy would do. So it is predicting the enemy, but my most used opener is the Horse Stance Clap. I feel like its really complex and variable
Why I Want to Join Team Aikido (3-5 sentences):
I want to join Team Aikido
because i feel like i can improve much faster with being in Team Aikido.
Learning realistic techniques and how to conquer Aikido like how professionals do.

[X] I have reviewed Team Aikido's Knowledge Base and reached a basic understanding of Aikido Principles and Techniques.
[X]
I agree that if accepted, I will be an active and contributing member of Team Aikido through posting in Chat, Replay, and Knowledge Base threads.
[X] I agree as a new member, I will read the Original Post of each thread before posting in that thread.
[X] I agree to represent the Aikido Team in the Toribash community, and to never shovel in a competitive multiplayer match, duel, or tourney.
Sign Here: Manitoda
Attached Files
[MD] Hider.rpl (43.9 KB, 8 views)
[MS] United We Are.rpl (65.6 KB, 7 views)
[MDS] Abnormal.rpl (71.3 KB, 7 views)
Uchi Mata.rpl (32.9 KB, 7 views)
[MS] Quartz.rpl (73.6 KB, 7 views)
[-] Manitoda - Denied. Sorry we like you and think you're a decent fighter but we want to see you develop yourself a little further. You're more than welcome to re-apply in a week. Thank you for being patient.

- Please comeback with six new replays.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
Main Account Name: Spcr
Current Belt: 4th Dan
Clan History: Latin, Shield, Crooks, Power, Night
How I Rate My Aikido Skills from 1 to 5 (5 is best): 4
Describe My Aikido Play Style (3-5 sentences): I never shovel or lift, I wait for my opponent to do a snap kick or strike so I can counter with a suplex or rotation with a throw, if not I just try to get him in the floor. Sometimes when I get lifted I get mad since its a starter move but I try to overcome with it and play clean
Why I Want to Join Team Aikido (3-5 sentences): To improve my techniques and apply them properly while playing aikido. Most of the times my suplex and turnovers dont work as expected and I would like to know what I'm failing on and learn my mistakes. There's also quite a lot of techniques from martial arts that I didn't know about and woul appreciate help to apply them.

Type an X in brackets if you agree to the following:
[X] I have reviewed Team Aikido's Knowledge Base and reached a basic understanding of Aikido Principles and Techniques.
[X] I agree that if accepted, I will be an active and contributing member of Team Aikido through posting in Chat, Replay, and Knowledge Base threads.
[X] I agree as a new member, I will read the Original Post of each thread before posting in that thread.
[X] I agree to represent the Aikido Team in the Toribash community, and to never shovel in a competitive multiplayer match, duel, or tourney.

Sign Here: s̳p̳c̳r̳
Attached Files
Spcr- decap, easy..rpl (46.6 KB, 11 views)
dm.rpl (38.7 KB, 9 views)
Spcr- full throw.rpl (43.6 KB, 12 views)
Spcr- what is this called.rpl (54.2 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by Theory; Apr 18, 2017 at 05:13 AM.

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
[+] spcr- You have been accepted into Team Aikido! Be sure to subscribe to the forum and feel free to post wherever you'd like.
Main Account Name: My first account is Goesfard,but i only use Charism

Current Belt: 2nd Dan Black Belt

Clan History:Aeon,AwS,n00n,quack,Enf,Penta,ITUA,FC,vira l,Cursed

How I Rate My Aikido Skills from 1 to 5 (5 is best): 4

Describe My Aikido Play Style (3-5 sentences):I can counter all snapkick with knee.My favorite move is half throw.I can use hand dm in the last second.I can use special suplex with double spin.I can counter the lifts and shovels.I have special arm breaker move(secret).

Why I Want to Join Team Aikido (3-5 sentences):I wanna be the one of the best aikido players.I wanna create new fight techniques with my skill(I train mma since 2012).Im teacher in toribash but i cant teach the complex moves like scissor sweep and hip throw.I wanna learn all aikido tricks and moves.

Type an X in brackets if you agree to the following:
[x] I have reviewed Team Aikido's Knowledge Base and reached a basic understanding of Aikido Principles and Techniques.
[x] I agree that if accepted, I will be an active and contributing member of Team Aikido through posting in Chat, Replay, and Knowledge Base threads.
[x] I agree as a new member, I will read the Original Post of each thread before posting in that thread.
[x] I agree to represent the Aikido Team in the Toribash community, and to never shovel in a competitive multiplayer match, duel, or tourney.
Attached Files
Aikido TA decap.rpl (35.7 KB, 4 views)
aikido trickeee.rpl (35.5 KB, 4 views)
fullhgithrow.rpl (38.2 KB, 4 views)
headkill.rpl (19.4 KB, 3 views)
full throw char.rpl (48.9 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by NOTITLE; May 17, 2017 at 04:53 PM.
NO TITLE
[!] Charism- You're being reviewed by the Council. Feel free to seek out our Council members for some extra ingame testing.