Ranking
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
error: not here to judge right now but it bothers me that two of those replays have the same idea and the other one you explicitly said was not your best replay. please make sure you try your hardest lol

and btw a boomhit is when you do 3 or more dismemberments in one hit, in the wierdest boom replay that was a splitcap i believe

Hmm

I'll need alot more practice it seems.

Disregard my app
I'm just gamin' man
Originally Posted by error View Post
Hmm

I'll need alot more practice it seems.

Disregard my app

shit i didnt say anything about the quality of the replays, i think i only watched the splitcap one. i read your post and it seemed to me that two of them are similar (which makes it hard for us to judge) and the other one is not exactly your best. its not that you need more practice, it is just that (imo) you didnt pick the most appropriate replays.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
shit i didnt say anything about the quality of the replays, i think i only watched the splitcap one. i read your post and it seemed to me that two of them are similar (which makes it hard for us to judge) and the other one is not exactly your best. its not that you need more practice, it is just that (imo) you didnt pick the most appropriate replays.

I haven't saved many because I always begin to think my replays are bad and delete all of em.

I restart in other words.

But I really do need more practice. There's tons I haven't learned.

I shouldn't have applied so early on anyways.

I'll be back

c:
I'm just gamin' man
I'd just like to give out a small tip for those trying to join, if you want to be something special, when making a replay don't just have the mentality of making a "good","decent" or "interesting" replay. What you should want is to make our jaws drop, to actual challenge or compete with top tier replays. Make the judges want to learn something from you. Make the people remember you.
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
hit me baby one more time
Attached Files
Ok then-3.rpl (183.2 KB, 27 views)
dun-1.rpl (181.1 KB, 22 views)
woops.rpl (234.2 KB, 19 views)
h
So... ummm... stuff?
Attached Files
Mack - [P] - Death predicted.rpl (200.6 KB, 29 views)
Mack - [M] - Visions.rpl (145.6 KB, 28 views)
Mack - [T] - Break it dawn.rpl (262.3 KB, 19 views)
oblivionparkour.tbm (1.8 KB, 8 views)
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Mack: While Visions was ok it looked plagued by a lack of effort into really trying the be exceptional and felt a little worse off for that, and with the other replays of Death predicted and Break it dawn they just looked unpolished and unfinished. You could really improve if you put more effort into adding polish to what you have in the future. No.

Duck: Duck, you're cool but these replays aren't your best work, they're all a bit stiff and kind of underwhelming :I It's a no this time but just keep going at it and you'll be amazing in no time.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Allright, ill come back when i've improved :/
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Yeah I asked and Shook said they we needed more, so here I am, recruitering.

20:55 <potato> shook I can look at things and say yes or no
20:55 <potato> can be recruiter pls!?!??!?!?!
20:55 <~Shook> HIRED
20:55 <potato> YA
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS