ES Recruitment Drive
Thanks for the big words, see you next year with new, and hopefully sick replays! Cheers.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
mmh
idk if i can but ok.
twinkie filling:verry simple opener tbh. you could have done more cool spins and stuff in there.
the foot grabbing was acually a good idea but in your case you did it too long and in the wrong position which made you look rusty. the relaxed neck messed it up alittle aswell thought.
i acually liked the dm part. you got a good flow and nice dms in there.well cant complain of anything i guess.
ending was ok.

creampie with a side of rice:ok this one acually is way to simple and lacking creativity
the opener is just to basic and looking twitchy at the arms raising part.
dms were nicely done but there is nothing special about them. i mean come on i expected something like the other replay
this one had a very basic opener and dms which you should avoid doing or you wont get anywhere.

holy semen puns: still a simple opener and even rustier then the others
the start was just something people who doesn't know what to do does
the little back kick was a little nice till you kept your knee extended for long time which is something you shouldn't do in this position
the dm wasn't that bad thought
the little jump with the other leg after that was srsly awkward.its like messing up all the flow you had in 1 frame
last hit is meh.

ok so overall i think all the basics are there but you should keep working on creativity,smoothing up your moves and keeping the flow at one direction.
well thats a no from me.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post
mmh
idk if i can but ok.

You can but you have to mention that you're not a recruiter otherwise people will get confused
oh yeah
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
You can but you have to mention that you're not a recruiter otherwise people will get confused

okii senpai
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
i'm 100% percent aware of that, but there have been 4 other applications replied to since i've posted
Last edited by Demon; Dec 25, 2016 at 06:46 PM. Reason: %%%%%%%%%%%%%
pacquiao
They were from the past week

xmjc: twinkie filling was pretty cool, you clearly put effort into making the transitions between the hits not generic. You pretty much did almost everything well, even though the replay itself is just classic ukebashing. You like to have your arms completely extended a lot, which is useful for aiming kicks but it can look unpleasant if you don't pay close attention to them and have them move in sync with the rest of the body.

creampie etc: Once again your execution is good, and what you are executing is a textbook madman boomhit replay.

holy semen puns: The opener of openers
Your speed and dms are impressive in this, and i appreciate the variety with the hits (all of them being punches). Punches are pretty sweet.

You can craft replays well, but my concern is what you decide to craft. Everything you did was well done, but it was all familiar and not particularly interesting. Making simple boom replays is a blast and shows that you are capable of preparing and landing hits, making good transitions and getting into good positions, but when you make an app and submit 3 replays like that I kinda get the idea that it's all that you can make.

Usually what we look for in applications is something that impresses us, whether it be something really impressive or incredibly difficult to pull off, or replays that consistently show interesting or creative and well executed ideas. Your replays are consistent, but they all sorta share the same ideas. For now my vote will be a no but if you can apply next time with replays as good as these and more creative or different, I will vote yes.

Demon: Creed was really good until the end, my only issue is just sorta how you decided to end it once you got to a position that was really difficult to continue off of. Wouldn't be a problem for me if the last hit was a bit less anticlimatic. Everything that was in the replay was great and all but that ending gave me the feeling that you kinda went along with the replay until you found an obstacle and ended it there, instead of surpassing the obstacles to do what you wanted to.

All of FKN DEAD and KING KRINKLE were great, i just wish there was more of them lol.

So I have to explain myself and my complains on the length of the replays. I don't think replays with more content are inherently better than replays with less content. However when you're having someone else look at your replays, it's hard for them to grasp how good you are from replays that only go on for a certain amount of frames. In complete truth, an application shouldn't really be the replays that are the best, but the replays that show your capabilities the most. Usually those overlap so it's not something that we have to worry about, but in this case I do think that it is not easy to extract how good you are by looking at your replays.

I saw that your movement was really good during the frames that it lasted, and that you can make good hits that don't hinder your movement (first replay being the exception), and that you do interesting moves that I don't fully predict. But I wasn't able to see any transitions between hits, or, for example, how you deal with having to fix an awkward or poor position after doing a difficult hit, how you chain hits. Basically I didn't see how you would deal with any of the problems that come with continuing a replay past the first 1 or two hits. I'm sure that you can do it just fine, but you didn't really show us.
You can argue that you don't really need to know any of these things if you decide to only make these kinds of one-shot replays, but then your replays would still not showcase your full capabilities and we would be forced to assume that spinning around, manipulating and then hitting uke in a somewhat creative way is the full extent of your skills (which it isn't).

I will vote yes for sure if you can prove that ending your replays like this is just a conscious decision and not because you aren't able to continue them. So just post another replay or two if you want, try to make them have more things going on. Make some more hits, manip uke after dismembering him, do tricking, do some skeets, idk. I just want to see you do more cool and different things. I know that you can, but I can only evaluate what you show us
oh yeah