Toribash
Original Post
+Camera issue
Im trying to makea replay in free play but its not on a close rnag mod and its elivated and it always does this to me infrre play but teh camera is rotating the center and i cant make it rotaite around my tori
Pressing 1 - 4 will change camera mode, change to one you can move to where you want it.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
errr frogt to put that the keys dont make the camro o in right mod it only makes the camera go north sounth east or west >.<
Which toribash are you using?

if you have 3.8 or lower, you have to get the freecamV3 script by Fnugget, then you can actually move the camera without issues just because of mods.

If you have higher, hit 2 and you have the freecam.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

It's in the scripts section of the mod forum.

Really you should just update the game to a newer version.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
well i dotn like new veriosn casue when u click it has 4 things on click on this version clicks are contract and extend nto relax and hold i use x for that and im used to this way so im tying NOT to get new version unless they add sumthin in options that lets u switch bettwenn reg type of joint select and my versions type =D

PS:this was kinda a sugestion too
You can change between mouse button settings for joints in settings->options and there the "mouse buttons". 1 is for contract/extend/relax/hold and I think 3 is for contract/extend only.
Get the latest version here or get 3.86 here.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!