Toribash
Denied.
Please read the first post.
Lazy app.
Please don't put your belt in your application we can just look under your name if we want to see it.
You're not forum active.
None of us know you. (Probably.)
(Note: Just because you're a 9th dan doesn't mean you can get into any clan you want with little to no effort.)
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
Look this player.
Fine wapow, let's go, it is my third application so i think that's visible my desire to enter the weapon.

I wanted to start talking about that, about that racism report was a mistake, I even quoted it there, but it seems that was not worth anything. I'm not much less support racism, hate it, I loathe it.

Since I entered the game (it even has a full year) I saw members wapow standing out from the others, and I am as a person who likes to obfuscate amid the dark saw a chance of winning it.

I noted the way to play the swepples, flames, lamby. I mirrored.
I am a calm person, who likes to enjoy the good life, like going out with friends, do not really like pictures, a little, not much, like music, instruments.

others clans: (Res), (Brasil), [Undead].

I like to go out to travel with my family, I like to draw, play guitar, be me and only me. Do not pretend to who I am, it is what everyone should know, including this can lead to future problems. And I know that, so avoid having a split personality.

My English was once a shit, but friends, sucks. That is, not that he is not currently a sewer, but I am reading many English books, studying on the English language, including intend to graduate to teach English. I like books like George Orwell, especially the one called 1984 is perfect.
I come me impressing every day more with the English culture, the fact that this vast and stupendously impressive, I seek in my day to day to give my best and I hope to return, respect and try to be respected, because I know that I do where.

My family gives me full support in what I seek, I know how I strive to learn something, they do not leave me under pressure, because they know that this can bring me down.

In the game, I try to find the partnership of everyone around me, I try to make friends and create a family with them.

I'm 16, I am currently living in Brazil, and I feel happy and content here, despite being willing to go to the United States when I grow up because I feel good here but I want to scour the world understands it and so understand it .

In the game I have no enemies, I have a little fight with a Brazilian player, but it's nothing I can not handle with love and affection * - *
He does not like me, though I find it very interesting, challenging and smart, I will not say his name because as I said he does not like me

I have some dreams in the game:
* Learn fluent English.
* Be someone from the staff (preferably market squad, because I like to deal with trade and sales)
* Create something new
* Be the best replay maker
* To enter the wapow makes it more known than it already
* Be a teacher ideas
and other small things more * - *

My goals if I enter the wapow are as follows:
* As I said, makes it more known than it already is
* Assist members in possible wars
* Assist members with doubts
* Help as I can, be personal problems, items, tc, that is what really need, I'm free to help at all
* Events give advice because I love these
* Keep all active threads
* Does not leave her side ever, always keep it.
and many other things that I can in the future contribute to the smooth operation of wapow.

Seth mentioned that my past is important, but I know it's dear friend, but I wanted to delete it because it does not like what I was, I'm new and I want to continue like this, look like, be like that.
My favorite mods are xspar and abd, I'm playing (this is serious) every day, I'm always posting, always keep my activity, I always answer my pm's. I try and always give my best and now it's time to show it.

I'll leave some replays below to the investigation of my ability, I hope you like you, a hug and have a nice day
Attached Files
1nine VS touretto.rpl (473.9 KB, 3 views)
45f.rpl (798.2 KB, 2 views)
20.rpl (587.5 KB, 2 views)
aaaa.rpl (52.0 KB, 2 views)
aass.rpl (13.9 KB, 2 views)
Originally Posted by Touretto View Post
Fine wapow, let's go, it is my third application so i think that's visible my desire to enter the weapon.

I wanted to start talking about that, about that racism report was a mistake, I even quoted it there, but it seems that was not worth anything. I'm not much less support racism, hate it, I loathe it.

Since I entered the game (it even has a full year) I saw members wapow standing out from the others, and I am as a person who likes to obfuscate amid the dark saw a chance of winning it.

I noted the way to play the swepples, flames, lamby. I mirrored.
I am a calm person, who likes to enjoy the good life, like going out with friends, do not really like pictures, a little, not much, like music, instruments.

others clans: (Res), (Brasil), [Undead].

I like to go out to travel with my family, I like to draw, play guitar, be me and only me. Do not pretend to who I am, it is what everyone should know, including this can lead to future problems. And I know that, so avoid having a split personality.

My English was once a shit, but friends, sucks. That is, not that he is not currently a sewer, but I am reading many English books, studying on the English language, including intend to graduate to teach English. I like books like George Orwell, especially the one called 1984 is perfect.
I come me impressing every day more with the English culture, the fact that this vast and stupendously impressive, I seek in my day to day to give my best and I hope to return, respect and try to be respected, because I know that I do where.

My family gives me full support in what I seek, I know how I strive to learn something, they do not leave me under pressure, because they know that this can bring me down.

In the game, I try to find the partnership of everyone around me, I try to make friends and create a family with them.

I'm 16, I am currently living in Brazil, and I feel happy and content here, despite being willing to go to the United States when I grow up because I feel good here but I want to scour the world understands it and so understand it .

In the game I have no enemies, I have a little fight with a Brazilian player, but it's nothing I can not handle with love and affection * - *
He does not like me, though I find it very interesting, challenging and smart, I will not say his name because as I said he does not like me

I have some dreams in the game:
* Learn fluent English.
* Be someone from the staff (preferably market squad, because I like to deal with trade and sales)
* Create something new
* Be the best replay maker
* To enter the wapow makes it more known than it already
* Be a teacher ideas
and other small things more * - *

My goals if I enter the wapow are as follows:
* As I said, makes it more known than it already is
* Assist members in possible wars
* Assist members with doubts
* Help as I can, be personal problems, items, tc, that is what really need, I'm free to help at all
* Events give advice because I love these
* Keep all active threads
* Does not leave her side ever, always keep it.
and many other things that I can in the future contribute to the smooth operation of wapow.

Seth mentioned that my past is important, but I know it's dear friend, but I wanted to delete it because it does not like what I was, I'm new and I want to continue like this, look like, be like that.
My favorite mods are xspar and abd, I'm playing (this is serious) every day, I'm always posting, always keep my activity, I always answer my pm's. I try and always give my best and now it's time to show it.

I'll leave some replays below to the investigation of my ability, I hope you like you, a hug and have a nice day

This app was better than the last 2 however.
There's a lot of things that don't need to be said or mentioned in this application and that is what has gave it its length.
Your mentioning of helping and in a way trying to improve wapow seems to me at least unnecessary for the reason that we're not some new clan on the market looking for someone to give a high position to.
Make sure you know what you're applying for and what's being asked.
Before anyone corrects you on the clear mistake you have made please read the first post again.

As for the app I'm not overly convinced what you can offer that isn't already displayed in the clan at the moment
Touretto.
Denied.
We already have plenty of people with your skill set as Adam has said.
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
kidding ?
-----
i'll try next week.
again.
Last edited by Perfect; Jun 19, 2016 at 08:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
kidding ?
-----
i'll try next week.
again.

lmao, "you are determined"
Mah friend, i want join wapow, i have beautiful reasons <3

Well show us those reasons...
The "reasons" that aren't already displayed from our amazing clan.

"It's not our job to recruit you, it's your job to get recruited. We have one of the best warring teams around, and we're a big family of friends. We don't miss out on you. However, if you think you deserve to be a part of us, it's your job to make sure you fit in."

Try to get to know some of the great members within the clan.
They are a well made bunch of humans.
Last edited by Adam; Jun 19, 2016 at 06:43 PM.
*cough*
mimimimmiiiii
doremifasooooo

Oke im ready

DENEEEEEEEIIIIINNNNEEEEEDDDDD

Swepples Moderated Message:
Okay, please keep the shitposting in the shitposting thread, thanks.
Last edited by Swepples; Jun 20, 2016 at 01:34 AM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god