Ranking
Original Post
Highest Posts
Is there a place where you can check who has the highest posts? Or is there a list which has all the TB members in order based on posts?
Toribot has the highest post count.
Last edited by Trocher3; Aug 21, 2014 at 12:23 PM. Reason: er mah gerd grammar
:D
A scoreboard like that would not encourage the right kind of behaviour, people might start to think that postcount means something!
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
A scoreboard like that would not encourage the right kind of behaviour, people might start to think that postcount means something!

This is the reason.

Similar situation:
I was part of the community gglol.com.au when they first started up and soon after starting they implemented a sort of 'points per post' system. Points could then be traded for tickets to earn prizes and etc...
Basically it just lead to everyone trying way too hard and it turned to shit.

Posts per day is a better number anyway if you care about postcount at all.
While im here, can I ask: When you apply for official on a clan, does the 40k for the private board go with the 50k towards the official? So 10k official, 40k private board?
No, you can apply for a private board after 3 or 6 (dont remember which) months and its an additional 40k
h
So is the private board what clans like 'Aeon, Aether etc..' have. Or are those what you get for becoming official?
This what you get when you get official. (like official clans a have a board or a forum) For private board you need to pay an advans of 40k-50k if I remember, and also you can buy it after your clan is official for at least5 6 months.
... Is there some sort of user pact to make a thread asking this question at least once a year or something?

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&