ES Recruitment Drive
So just wanted to bring this up here's before Calamity and I put it into action, but Calamity and I are making a YouTube channel based around toribash. There seems to be a very large knowledge base held by the older members that isn't very easy to find and learn by newer users to the game. So Calamity and I will be using these videos to teach the youth of the game things like how to make good art and how to play the game/ how to play certain mods. Because honestly speaking most tutorials that have been made at the moment are made by people that aren't actually good at what they are doing the tutorial on.

So I wanted to ask you guys what should we start with and anything you guys personally would want me to teach about like mod maker or the flame forge, anything like that?
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
Sorry guys my modem exploded a bit I don't know if it's normal or how but there was a really loud boom noise and lights turned off. I have been on my phone but sprint kinda sucks.

Sub you should make an aikido tut on playing relaxed and some replays about balance as you mentioned there is tutorials but not good ones.
Art perhaps? I tried art and got no idea where to start. I dont think anyone good at art made good tutorials on it.
Agus and Foobi, two biggest losers of Toribash
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Submerge View Post
So just wanted to bring this up here's before Calamity and I put it into action, but Calamity and I are making a YouTube channel based around toribash. There seems to be a very large knowledge base held by the older members that isn't very easy to find and learn by newer users to the game. So Calamity and I will be using these videos to teach the youth of the game things like how to make good art and how to play the game/ how to play certain mods. Because honestly speaking most tutorials that have been made at the moment are made by people that aren't actually good at what they are doing the tutorial on.

So I wanted to ask you guys what should we start with and anything you guys personally would want me to teach about like mod maker or the flame forge, anything like that?

cool, maybe more on the usual standards mods, aikido, wushu, mushu, twinswords(?) :v
Originally Posted by Pill View Post
Sorry guys my modem exploded a bit I don't know if it's normal or how but there was a really loud boom noise and lights turned off. I have been on my phone but sprint kinda sucks.

Sub you should make an aikido tut on playing relaxed and some replays about balance as you mentioned there is tutorials but not good ones.

damn, how does a modem explode?
Originally Posted by Scar View Post
Art perhaps? I tried art and got no idea where to start. I dont think anyone good at art made good tutorials on it.

what kinda art? you can't just say art in general :v
replays are art, videos are art, textures, sounds, etc..
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
cool, maybe more on the usual standards mods, aikido, wushu, mushu, twinswords(?) :v

damn, how does a modem explode?

what kinda art? you can't just say art in general :v
replays are art, videos are art, textures, sounds, etc..

No idea how it exploded but rip wifi and free no homework pass
Oh damn i've always tooked the meaning of art as texture making.
But yeah, to be specific, texture making.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I guess I'll make texture making tutorials
And help with teaching wushu
I still take texture requests for usd
Scar, I made three art tutorials in my entire TB life, two of them are almost released, one here for text correction.
I think the art tutorials works okay, the people isnt really interested in practicing art for textures, this lead them to not learn what they need.
I am interested in learning making textures as I am a good drawer but my hands are shaky when it come to drawing on the computer. Does anyone know anything about this? Or can I zoom in and it will help?
oh really? oh well i guess i just didn't look for the right art tutorials back in the days.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]