Ranking
Original Post
[IMG] My new (modified) Set! Check it out!
Hai!
Just wanted to show off aggain you know^^
So what you think any constructive criticism?

MY SET!

MY TRAILS!

ACTION!

enjoy^^
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
rly nice detailing...
trails look rly good...hands and feet look awesome...
everything is good except that front of the head should have some more details between the eyes...rly nice work
ill give it 9,5/10

(there is always room for improvement ^^)
no
Nice. Personally I don't like the trails for some reason but that's a matter of personal opinion.

I love the legs and most of the head (Although it feels like the eyes are a little bit far apart. Down's Syndrome? .___.)

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Yes the eyes are quite far appart hanz0 but personally i think putting them more together would look worse on the spherical Tori head^^

thx evilperson^^
I jsut wanted to have the front of the face as close as possible to the original Nightmare from Soulcalibur 4^^
<------ THAT guy in my avatar ;P
Hmm i could try to add some sort of "breathing holes" or whatever to the front ;)
Last edited by Nightmare; Sep 25, 2008 at 03:31 PM.
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
holy shit nice set.i like tha hands,trails and feet lol
Who the bloody sig edited my fuck.
Seriously? Again?
I hate your trails, maybe you shouldn't have pictures on there, just a very swaave motion trail, like the default colour ones, just, wavy or something.
collect snots from the nose
When i look at the picture i slowly dislike the trails too...
Maybe i should use the r_arm trail for all the others too ;/

overpriced
well since the hands are like claws...trails should be like claw markings in air...but with blood...xD
no
I think the trails are too cluttered..

Haven't you had that head for a while now?

Body is nice.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]