ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Animated avvy shop [CLOSED]
Closed due to computer speed, Flash CS3 (2gb) is killing my laptop.
Last edited by RageKiller; Sep 8, 2007 at 10:09 PM.
50c K i want a house to be blown up by a missle smoke coverst the screen then once it dissapears theres rubble and dirt and w/e and the house is completely destroyed, i want it to then show an angel/spirit /w/e just has to have wings float up into the sky off the screen. I then want "Isaac" to slide across the top screen, wait like 2 sec then below it "will own you!"

Thats the best to describe it. Im givin ya 50 c
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
50Tc for a long, gory animation. 150 if its good, 500 if its brill. I'm giving you the chance to show me you have imagination, then ill go beyond my limit of 500, but if you're not getting the gory action i want, ill tell you how to change it, D/W.
for 50 TC I want a guy flailing around and this other guy comes from the right of the screen and kicks him between the legs. The idiot guy that was flailing falls down in pain and you can see a single tear as the other guy walks off screen, then make the animation fade out and it will say in big bold letters "Dont be a idiot" then that will fade then it will say "Or Nellis will hurt you" then that will fade out then it will say "Badly..."

If I like it then I will give you 100 TC. if I LOVE it then 150 tc.
signature. your into this paste and copy backwards, this read to enough dumb were you if
Originally Posted by SnapRageKiller View Post
O.O This may take a very long time. And It will be a challenge, but for 50C, Request Accepted.

More depending on quality and w/e. =)
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Whoa. Request overload. Guys please make it one at a time so first I am gonne do Isaac's then, Gynx and last, Nellis.

P.s. Gynx and Nellis, How am I gonna fit it in 100x100 Pixels?
Last edited by RageKiller; Aug 31, 2007 at 02:40 PM.
Hey, i said

I'm giving you the chance to show me you have imagination

meaning i wanted YOU to come up with it, soo, you should know the answer to that ^-^
collect snots from the nose
By size what do you mean? If you mean how big i want my ava about the save size of my cat ava, but if you mean size as in length, the longest ^^
collect snots from the nose